1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Fallkniven, Spyderco, Lionsteel, Bark River & others.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Brummie, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brummie

Brummie

Jan 13, 2007
    Well, it finally happened - I got read the Riot Act over the number of knives in the house now that we have a baby daughter - and I will be selling off much of my collection in stages. These are all things I didn't think I'd be letting go.

These are all in perfectly new condition, unless otherwise noted - if you're seeing marks on the blade, that's just protectant.

Prices are net to me (your choice of payment - doesn't have to be PP - but you cover any fees involved) and include shipping in the US (from DC).

Fallkniven SK1 (Jarl). $240
    [​IMG]

Bark River Bravo 1.5 3V, natural canvas micarta handle with black liners. $190. I had the handle custom bead blasted to provide a more grippy feel than Bark River's "matte" finish.
    [​IMG]

Bark River Tusk, black G10 handle, comes with KSF pocket sheath that will also fit a large SAK. $100 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Bark River Essential CPM-M4, black & white brain coral handle with red liners, bolsters, and no pins. $225.
    [​IMG]

Bark River Northstar 3V. Ironwood handle & red liners. $160. Don't have original box.
    [​IMG]

Bark River Gameskeeper CPM-4V, beautiful dyed camel bone handle. $190. Don't have the original box for this.
    [​IMG]

Bark River Hudson Bay camp knife. $170. Original version. Walnut handle and brass fittings. I don't have the original box for this, but I do have a very nice custom kydex sheath, as well as the original sheath and frog. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Bark River Canadian Camp Knife $150. 1st generation canadian camp knife with metal bolster. The box says this is a redwood burl handle, but it doesn't look like a burl to me, just some kind of reddish and slightly curly hardwood.
    [​IMG]

Large Scagel Hunter with California Buckeye Burl handle and custom Dwayne Puckett (Armoralleather) sheath. This is a really beautiful knife, made by BRKT with a 7" A2 blade. The original sheath is included, but I had a top-quality custom sheath made with a snakeskin inlay to complement the handle (made by Dwayne Puckett - Leatherman / Armoralleather). A really fantastic package. $220 (which is way below the original price of the knife alone).
    [​IMG]

Lionsteel M4, santos handle. $125. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Lum Darn Dao. $350 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Sprig $180. Discontinued - really finely ground, slicey s90V. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Sustain $160.
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Mule #9 Cobalt Special (CoS 3), custom handled with thick solid carbon fiber scales, and with leather sheath. $90. Don't have box for this. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Northwoods skinner. $80. Nice little knife - around 3.5" A2 blade from full flat ground 3/16 stock, hidden tang with very nice on-piece ironwood handle, brass guard and brass and black g10 spacers.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Apocryphiliac, Uncle Timbo and Deinos like this.
  2. Fullflat

Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    I’ll take mule #9. Happy New Year!

d762nato and uxo2 like this.
  3. BuckleBuilder

BuckleBuilder

Jul 28, 2014
    PM sent on the Mule.

4. Fordsnstuff

Fordsnstuff Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Pm sent

5. Byron Bowling

Byron Bowling

Nov 23, 2017
  6. Brummie

Brummie

Jan 13, 2007
    The Mule is already paid for.

7. batalarms

batalarms

Apr 4, 2005
    PM sent on Lionsteel.Thanks.

8. DigDeeporDie

DigDeeporDie

Apr 6, 2007
    I'll take the Darn Dao. Emailed you!

9. Danbo

Danbo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 1999
    message sent on the Lionsteel Santos

10. batalarms

batalarms

Apr 4, 2005
    Sent email.Thanks.

11. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    @Brummie

No need for photos at this point, but,
    Is the wood on the right side of the Jarl as pretty as the left??

12. Sacramento Johnson

Sacramento Johnson

Nov 9, 2013
    The appearance on the Bark River Hudson bay blade is protectant, yes? New unused yes? If so, I will take it! Thank you kindly! I have been looking for one of these for months!
    Please give me your mailing address and I will get a USPS in the mail to you asap!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  13. Brummie

Brummie

Jan 13, 2007
    Yes. If you message me with a cell number, I can text you a photo of the other side.

LostViking likes this.
  14. Sacramento Johnson

Sacramento Johnson

Nov 9, 2013
    email sent!

15. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    No need sir.
    I trust ya.

Besides. I don’t own a cell phone!

Thread Status: