Fallout Tri-C sheath

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

Just watched the first episode of the Fallout show and I really like it.

Maybe this is cool now ?

Based it on the blue and chrome themes of the video game Fallout 4.

Egg shell blue kydex
Textured leather accents
and chrome eyelets

Kind of glad to have it in my personal collection

1712933406852.pngIMG_1540.JPGIMG_1542.JPGIMG_1541.JPGIMG_1543.JPG

Dave,

have to say the show is proving to be a hit, have in-depth knowledge of the games.

The sheath looks spot on, there are some other awesome color paletts in that universe as well-

fallout boy.jpgfallout-4-power-armor-1920-x-1080-wallpaper-k8or43p49oszseo6.jpgnuka4-1.jpg

I already really want the bounty hunter's (Walton Goggins) sidearm. Did not get a close look at his knife as I was more concerned with the poor doggo.

I also liked it Dave. I was a little skeptical at first but soon liked it very much. Never was into video games and never heard of this one. Great show though. I hope they make a season 2. It seems like there might also be other inspiring scenes or images in the show.

Sheath looks cool too.

I already really want the bounty hunter's (Walton Goggins) sidearm. Did not get a close look at his knife as I was more concerned with the poor doggo.
The knife looks like a custom made, kukri bowie hybrid. The blade is curved and has a large recurve and the hand is very bowie like with a guard.

That is a NICE sheath. Do any of your Triceratops get much use?
So where is this show/series?

That is very cool!

Thank you

Dave,

have to say the show is proving to be a hit, have in-depth knowledge of the games.

The sheath looks spot on, there are some other awesome color paletts in that universe as well-

View attachment 2549176View attachment 2549177View attachment 2549178

Thank you

I also liked it Dave. I was a little skeptical at first but soon liked it very much. Never was into video games and never heard of this one. Great show though. I hope they make a season 2. It seems like there might also be other inspiring scenes or images in the show.

Sheath looks cool too.

Thank you

That is a NICE sheath. Do any of your Triceratops get much use?
So where is this show/series?

Actually I have a black and red handled one I carry often and even sharpened it quite a bit to get the back cuts pretty rasor like.

Show is on Amazon Prime.

I really liked it .

added a little embellishment as the sheath is 100% mine.

Story on the sheath was a Big Fan of the Fall Out video game custom ordered it
Usually I require payment upfront to even start a custom order.
well long story short "something came up" and they bailed on the sheath.

Lesson learned

Saving grace is I really like the sheath :)

IMG_3937.JPGIMG_3938.JPG

Back