Attention Family Emergency - HI Closed for 1 Week

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Best wishes and smoke up Anti Yangdu. Do what ya gotta do! We got this place.

Good afternoon to all, I am back to Reno. Brother is still in hospital his condition is slowly improving.
I have one week worth of work ahead of me and I will take care your order and mails as soon as I can.
Thank you for your prayers and patience

Good afternoon to all, I am back to Reno. Brother is still in hospital his condition is slowly improving.
I have one week worth of work ahead of me and I will take care your order and mails as soon as I can.
Will continue to pray for speedy recovery for your brother! Welcome back!!

Smoke and prayers ongoing from CA. Take your time catching up, customer s can wait, they understand the delay.

I initially feared the worse following a post on the Facebook Himalayan Imports page (black background, suggestive of mourning in the west). I probably misunderstood, due to my cultural ignorance. I'm glad to hear he's on the road to recovery.

Prayers coming your brother's way, Yangdu - I hope he is resting peacefully and you are able to get back to your normal hectic life. ;^)

best

mqqn

Glad to hear he is okay.

Back