Photos Family Pic!

WOW that is a great collection you have some very nice pieces.

Here's my.. should I say lonely child? :)

38891310_10156545359116505_5798316277504147456_o.jpg

Very nice! :):thumbsup::thumbsup: Who did your battle shark? Looks real classy striped and polished!

That's a very nice collection of Busses! :cool:
What are your top 3 favorites?

Sweet Man! Nice bacon!
I pulled mine out yesterday and I found 3 OP2WP2 that go together like blood- the SK, Burp and Forsaken Mistress- man, I didn't get a pic but boy do they look related - The trifecta imo for CBT Infi :D

C Crosier - You need a War Train and a Handcar to go with the Hognose :D

Sweet Man! Nice bacon!
I pulled mine out yesterday and I found 3 OP2WP2 that go together like blood- the SK, Burp and Forsaken Mistress- man, I didn't get a pic but boy do they look related - The trifecta imo for CBT Infi :D

C Crosier - You need a War Train and a Handcar to go with the Hognose :D

Thanks my friend. I've always felt that the BURP and SK go great together which is why I had DB make me matching sheaths for those. :thumbsup: I can def see how the FM fits right in there!
WTH is on top of my list but they don't come up too often and usually with quite the markup.:oops:

That's a very nice collection of Busses! :cool:
What are your top 3 favorites?

Of the ones I have used I enjoy the NMSFNO, BWM, and MMS. BGBB13 and DTBM also see a lot of use. Incidentally, I probably wouldn't have ordered the DTBM but upon getting it in a grab bag and putting a wicked edge on it, it has become one of my biggest beater workhorse knives.

Aesthetically, the custom shop pieces are where its at. :)

Back