Family Pic

Fairly new here. Lurked for awhile. I've carried a folder since I can remember. I was looking for a new fixed blade for skinning deer and was steered toward ESEE and this forum.

Lots of good people around here and though I haven't contributed much, I have learned a lot in my short time.

I've been wanting a Junglas and got mine yesterday from Knifeworks. I knew it was gonna be badass but I didn't anticipate it being THIS badass. Good thing the pimp hand is strong because ever since I opened this beast, the ladies are going crazy and the fellas all wanna buy me beers. :cool:

I bought the -6 first in February. I never thought I'd end up with so many. The collection just keeps growing. These things are addicting. I've been really busy lately and the weather has been crap so I haven't put any of my knives through its paces. So easy on me for them all being pretty still.

Without further adieu, the obligatory pics. BTW, I've never been accused of being a photographer so sorry for the sub par pics.

CIMG3310.jpg

CIMG3314.jpg

They’re addictive. But you just aren’t complete without a 4. 

Yea, its on the short list. Happily accepting donations!:D

5 in 2 months and there isn't much fun money left.

Much thanks for the post and for trusting us with your knife purchases

No jeff, thank you for making an outstanding product line that we can trust our lives to. I have no problem supporting a company that produces a top notch product with an outstanding warranty. I'll continue to support your business.

Yea, its on the short list. Happily accepting donations!:D

5 in 2 months and there isn't much fun money left.

If you'll donate to my AR upper build I'll just send you my 4. :D You might come out on the wrong end of that deal!

Welcome aboard.

What upper are you looking at? I have a BCM midlength and an 18 in Larue Stealth upper.

Nice collection!

All that's left is a 4 and then ya gotta dirty those suckers up!

Back