FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!! It's a knife.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This is a Bush Operator II I did for a buddy. It turned out pretty sweet.

boii1.jpg

boii2.jpg

boii3.jpg

boii4.jpg

boii5.jpg

LOL I love the theme and completely dig the entire blade. Badass man.

And the "America f#ck yeah!" Freaking awesome!

How much does this model run?

Amazing work Dylan! That perfectly balanced tapering file work is off the charts. You have some mad skills and great vision for what is possible. Using the white epoxy filler to stick with the Red, White & Blue theme was a great touch. You really hit it out of the park with this knife! :thumbup:

Phil

That is just awesome Dylan.
My Bush Operator #32 is still my favorite knife I own.
Keep up the great work!

LOL I love the theme and completely dig the entire blade. Badass man.

And the "America f#ck yeah!" Freaking awesome!

How much does this model run?

The base price for this model is $241. That includes standard canvas micarta scales and sheath. All the other little upgrades like special handle material, tapered tang, filework, etc. is an upcharge.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

What steel does it come with for 241? Is another steel an upgrade in cost? If so what do you offer? Send me an email if you'd rather discuss this privately.

Very interested in purchasing this..
The base price for this model is $241. That includes standard canvas micarta scales and sheath. All the other little upgrades like special handle material, tapered tang, filework, etc. is an upcharge.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

File work, plus tapered tang, and sweet scales and you have a winner. Looks great. What handle material is that btw?

File work, plus tapered tang, and sweet scales and you have a winner. Looks great. What handle material is that btw?

Eric:

The handle material is Red, White & Blue burlap by Shadetree Phenolics. One of their more patriotic blends.

Peter

Thanks Peter, I haven't seen that flavor before.

As of late it's been a bit rare to come by. A friend of mine actually bought up the remaining sets that Shadetree had in stock and was kind enough to gift a set to me to make this knife. If you look back through Dylan's photo thread, you'll see a equally sweet Esteban II done up in the same handle material with white pins. That's my friend's knife. Dylan happens to love working with this stuff. He's crazy about the way the material expresses itself as he files the contours into the handle. This knife will occupy a special place in my collection.

Back