1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fantoni HB02, PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by el_duderino04, Mar 2, 2018.

1. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    I've got a few knives for sale. All prices include priority shipping within the US and Paypal G&S fees. Additional pictures available upon request.

First "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed up with message/email gets it. Prompt payment upon claiming the knife, or it's on to the next buyer in line.

Only trades I'm looking for are a ZT0920, Fallkniven F1 in 3G, Benchmade mini crooked river. Or (though its a longshot) an Nth Antilles Blue

Knives for sale: Fantoni HB02 ($130)

First is a Fantoni HB02. I love the design of this knife; I think its one of the better looking knives in my collection. Alas, it doesn't get much carry however. I'm not the original owner, but I've only carried it a handful of times. It started life with tan G10, but the prior owner did a nice job of Rit dying it maroon. Its in good condition, with good centering and lockup (it just has a little vertical play, but nothing that's too noticeable in use). $140. NOW $130.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is a Dendra Typhoon with D2, made by Lionsteel. It has 3D sculpted handles, and as a result has near perfect ergonomics (the last photo shows the awesome handle contours). It flips with authority, and would make for a fantastic hard use folder (I'm not the first owner, but I've never used it for more than opening the occasional letter). SOLD $60 SOLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    neal70 likes this.
  2. lonestag

lonestag

Nov 13, 2011
    I will take the Kendra typhoons please

3. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    Sounds good, would you like me to email you?

4. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    did your ever sell Fantoni HB02?

send me pm if available

5. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    is FANTONI STILL FOR SALE