1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Fantoni Hb03

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Pipsqueak, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak

Jan 6, 2018
    How are these knives? Anyone own one?

Not a lot of reviews out there...none that I can understand at least

2. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    I have a HB01 carbon M390
    Very well made.
    Great fit and finish.
    Designed by William Harsey.
    Mic drop...

Lapedog and Pipsqueak like this.
  3. Ditch-Tiger

Ditch-Tiger

Jan 20, 2018
    I've got its bigger brother, the HB-01 made for Beretta.
    I'm not a big fan of liner locks in general but the quality is on point.
    [​IMG]
    It's a nice knife and with all the titanium, it is lighter than it appears.

Lapedog and Sharp & Fiery like this.
  4. clockman

clockman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2009
    I had an HB 03. It's an excellent knife. The liners are ti, very close to a large 21 in size. It's a very strong liner lock that locks up like a CRK.
    It's been out of stock at the only US dealer for several months, the same one that sells carbon fiber scale CRK's.

Pipsqueak likes this.
  5. BeerButtChicken

BeerButtChicken

Nov 11, 2017
    I had an HB03 M390 but was not happy with it and sold it. For the pricetag the fit and finish should have been better, there was a gap between the scale and the liner. Moreover, i didnt trust the lock, a gentle tap of the spine against the palm of my hand and the blade closed.

Pipsqueak likes this.
  6. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    I have a Beretta HB01 that I like a lot, great ergos and siiciness, BUT it's true you need to check lock engagement mine is minimal.

7. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    51AC6879-CC27-4D7A-905B-9CF5CCE48B97.jpeg CE4F7411-5191-4099-A0FC-5FC20849ECA5.jpeg No lock issues. Great fit and finish. Notice good precision when moving parts around. Very hard to replace lost pocket clip screw.

tgtodd likes this.
  8. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    i have HB03 in S125 V, HB03 in S35 V, my favorite HB02 IN S30V AND 2 HIDE FOLDERS

i love this brand