• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid Mehr K2 project in D3 tool steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that. Either at the end of the weekend or beginning of next week I should be able to upload pics of the finished K2's.
F

Yes!

Astounding!

Looks like they're ground thin too. YES!

This is the very first to be completed.
I will be shipping out this week. F

Last edited:
Cool you are completing them now! Curious though about that lockside/clipside photo... The finish looks patchy? What is going on there? Otherside looks awesome!

Again, updates are good, thanks!

Just oil Chris.

Cool you are completing them now! Curious though about that lockside/clipside photo... The finish looks patchy? What is going on there? Otherside looks awesome!

Again, updates are good, thanks!

Please post a picture of the final product. Thanks.

^^^^^^^^ he did.... hence my question about the finish, which Farid said is just oil...

So are you hoping to see a picture of the knife with the oil rubbed off? O_O

Looking forward to this next week :)

farid, just Pm'd you about the look of the knife and such.

I'd like mine as tip UP as long as the monster blade isn't too heavy and opens on it own :D

Could you post a pic of one setup that way? Thanks!

HI Chris, yes I will show a picture later to show the K2 like that. The ceramic D tent holds the blade very well as I have made sure of that.
Take care
F
farid, just Pm'd you about the look of the knife and such.

I'd like mine as tip UP as long as the monster blade isn't too heavy and opens on it own :D

Could you post a pic of one setup that way? Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response, and If possible, I'd like mine sent tip up config.

My mailbox will be waiting patiently, unlike myself :)

no problem Chris, I have you down for tip up.
I am shipping this week for sure.
F

Thanks for the quick response, and If possible, I'd like mine sent tip up config.

My mailbox will be waiting patiently, unlike myself :)

Dear members,
Those who paid for their knives I have shipped them out today, you will get them in the next few days.
This project has now come to an end.
Thank you all.
F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back