• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid Mehr - K2 REX 121, K5000 small damascus, Messerkönig Darkstalker, Schanz, SBW

Hello!

With hardly any space left for customs and my focus being all on fixed blades, I am starting to sell most of my custom folders as well.

Here is a first batch of folders.

What you see in the images for each knife is what you get, nothing more, nothing less - unless otherwise noted, all are uncarried and unsharpened as well as unused.

All prices are net to me (add +3% when using paypal). Shipping within the EU is included. Shipping with the postal service (the best way I have found for folders) to the US and most other countries is 10 US Dollar net to me on top of the respective price given for each knife. If you want to use FedEx, it will be 40 US Dollar instead of 10 - I will take the rest.

Most images should offer large file sizes if you open them seperately. I can send more images upon request.

1: Farid MEHR K2 in REX121 - this is the original large version. This is a very rare knife and I doubt you will ever be able to get another REX121 folder from Farid again.

It locks dead center, is unused and I could make out no specks or dots with my own eyes. The marks you can see is some of the oil I store the knife in and was too lazy to get rid off completely...

1000 US Dollars obo.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

---

Terms of Sale:

MUST READ​

You must be at least 21 years old to buy any knife. I will not sell to anyone under 21 years of age. Also, you must be legally allowed to buy, own, possess and import this knife according to whatever law/jurisdiction is applicable where you live/want to buy this knife from/want to have this knife shipped to. It is solely your own responsibility to check the current law/jurisdiction for the places stated in the previous sentence to make sure it is legal for you to buy, own, possess and import this knife prior to buying it.

I am selling out of Autria/EU. I will gladly discuss shipping outside the EU as well - it is your own responsibility to inform yourself about all possible additional costs (such as tax, duties etc) that may arrise when importing this knife to your country; also, the buyer alone is responsible for paying these additional costs - I am in no way responsible for any of these costs. From past experience of selling to the US frequently I can say that there has never been tax/duties upon re-import to the US. I can not tell you if this is always the case though.

Also, I am released out of any obligation once the knife is handed over to the courrier - I will ship with tracking within the EU, if possible also outside the EU.

By buying this knife you state and declare that you have read and understood all terms and conditions above and agree to completely accept and fulfill them without exception and reservation. I will only sell this knife to you, if you guarantee that you meet all requirements stated above!

If you don't agree with all terms and conditions stated above, please don't even contact me about the knife - I can and will not sell to you.

Best,
Alex

Last edited:
2: Farid Mehr K5000 small in Eggerling damascus

Next up is one of the rarest Farid Mehr knives there are - from what Farid told me, this is one of only 2 small K5000s and the only one ever made with an Eggerling damascus blade.

This is the small version - massiv as can be. Dead center and smooth. I bought it myself with the few signs you see in the images. There are some hair thin lines that can only be seen from certain angles, as well as some dark specs on one side. The images tell the whole story even worse than real life looks like (flash and all).

Oh, and there is some of the thick Vaseline I store this one in still visible inside the screws... again too lazy to clean up now. ;)

1200 US Dollars obo Same terms and conditions as in post No.1 of this thread apply.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

3: Messerkönig Darkstalker Mini Slim Ti framelock flipper

Austrian made Ti-framelock by the Messerkönig - sold out first run.

Dead center, smooth, clean and crisp. Again, oil (streaks) on the blade...

350 US Dollars obo Same terms and conditions as in post No.1 of this thread apply.

original.jpg

original.jpg

4: Sniper Bladeworks One Off "Green Hornet"

In the condition I received it in from the dealer I bought from. Never cut anything (but newspaper for silly "test" purposes), never been sharpened, never been carried.

There's a slight "rub line" (don't know how to describe it better) on the backspacer - I tried to capture it in an image, but it is barely visible (can be detected from certain angles only). It came that way to me. The same goes for "irregularities" in the blade finish that can be seen from certain angles under certain light. The pictures show the full condition.

250 US Dollars obo Same terms and conditions as in post No. 1 in this thread apply.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

5: DPPK2 by Jürgen Schanz SOLD

It's a custom Ti-Framelock with a Damasteel Rose-pattern blade and was originally done with G10 overlays:

original.jpg

original.jpg

I sent it back to Jürgen for a pair of matching heat-coloured Ti-overlays in 2014:

original.jpg

(the small CAS is nor included in this sale)

Both overlay sets will be included - the knife has not been carried or sharpened. It is in very good condition but has a few, very faint storage marks (very fine superficials lines in the Ti-frame that are visible from certain angles in in certain light) - while I personally have been sold knives with far more marks as mint I want you to know that these lines are there, even though they don't really show in photos.

The knife is a one-off and also featured in Jürgen's web gallery:

http://www.schanz-messer.de/gallery/index.php?seite=4&katID=1&lang=de

SOLD US Dollars obo. Terms and conditions as stated above in post No. 1 in this thread apply.

Last edited:
A.l.e.x.,

I will buy the Schanz. Kindly email me at cjpowers33 at yahoo.com

Cheers,

Chris

I'm interested in the Schanz pending some info...what's the blade length and overall length? Washers or bearings?

3: Messerkönig Darkstalker Mini Slim Ti framelock flipper

Austrian made Ti-framelock by the Messerkönig - sold out first run.

Dead center, smooth, clean and crisp. Again, oil (streaks) on the blade...

350 US Dollars obo Same terms and conditions as in post No.1 of this thread apply.

original.jpg

original.jpg
Is the Darkstalker still available? If so I'll take it.

Back