FArkin Dag-nabbin...#$@&%@

I got to go to work tomorrow. Geebus de-creebus, I wish I could just stay home. WORK SUX! Even though I got a job some of you would commit murder for, I'd just rather be home tending my own business...ya know? Okay then, 'nuff said! Vacations are never long enough! :)

A bad day at makin' knives/vacation beats a good day at work.
My sympathies to you, Jeff.

Brian

I'm in the same dang boat Higgy, getting ready to head out as we speak - after a week in beautiful and lazy Sedona... sheesh

To add injury to insult, some time back I'd promised Mike Hull I'd look him up while we were there and I completely spaced it out. I'd have given anything to see his knives! Guess we'll just have to go back. :D

Well here I sit at my desk. Monday morning. I'm adequately caffeinated. I've deleted all the piled-up junk mail off my system, and cleared all the junk they've piled up on my workbenches. Now it's time for the good stuff:

BLADEFORUMS! WOOHOO! :D :D :D :D :p

Vacation...what's a vacation? Tess and I took Danny to the zoo a couple Wednesdays ago. She figured out later that that was the first day we'd taken (aside from family and Danny's birth) in about 3 years. Yikes! I need a vacation. :(

J. Neilson said:
Vacation...what's a vacation? Tess and I took Danny to the zoo a couple Wednesdays ago. She figured out later that that was the first day we'd taken (aside from family and Danny's birth) in about 3 years. Yikes! I need a vacation. :(

Yeah but you are living the life many of us only dream about, Bro! Now all you need to do is set aside a week or two each year to call your own away from the farm and the critters.

Mark Williams said:
You shoulda picked better numbers in the lottery :).

If I did that, Mark, you and I would be sipping cool drinks on the private beach of Bladesmith Island right now!

Yeah but you are living the life many of us only dream about, Bro! Now all you need to do is set aside a week or two each year to call your own away from the farm and the critters.

OK, your right. Guess I've been too fortunate and can't gripe too much. The week or two does sound nice though. :)

Back