Farmcata Deals for 5/1

Karda

BANNED
Auntie had a dilemma.....
She had a shipment of Farmcatas come in for the "Feed the Kami's" Fund that were very villager finished and needed a bit of work to bring up to standard. I sanded the pins and handles flush and generally made them feel good in hand.
To limit shipping expense and work for Auntie, It was decided that i would just sell them for her from here. This also will work as a dry run...in case auntie should need to fly to Nepal, so that sales can go on while she's there.

These may not be produced for awhile or sold at these rock bottom prices, so get yours in this last run while they are available.

I just started a new full time job, so please be patient and i will respond as soon as i am able to do so.

Normal DOTD sales rules apply.
Please send Name, Address, Item Wanted and method of payment to:
karda@bladeforums.com

I will respond with a total invoice including shipping.
I will then include my Paypal Address, if needed.
Paypal, Check or Money Order only

(Auntie will need to process credit cards, if you need to pay by this method)

Price : $130.00 + shipping.

All are about 16.5 inches in length and about 23 ounces in weight.

Farmcata #1 - Horn Handle *SOLD*
DSC00269.jpg

Farmcata #2 - Horn Handle *SOLD*
DSC00272.jpg

Farmcata #3 - Satisal wood Handle *SOLD*
DSC00271.jpg

Farmcata #4 - Satisal wood Handle (this one is very light colored on the top on one side) *SOLD*

DSC00273.jpg

Farmcata #5 - Satisal wood Handle *SOLD*
DSC00274.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking work, Karda.

I was wondering what sort of troubles you were getting yourself into, being so quiet lately.

Great efforts Karda, they all look good! :thumbup:

It will be great if DOTD's can continue while Yangdu is away, the shark's will continue to be fed. :D

Congratulations on your new job, but I'm sure you will still be around enough to keep Howard from having to get too tough with us old rogues. ;) :p

Thank you for the great help, Karda

If no one has claimed the fist two let me switch to "number 2 / two" instead. Its for my roommate and he likes the dark handle better. - email sent as well

You may want to give Yangdu a call. Even if these are not still around, she may have something in stock, or in the air and arriving soon.

Are any of these Farmcatas left? Looks like 3 and 4 might still be available. If so I am interested.
Sorry Will, They sold out long ago, IDK how i forgot to mark them as such, i try to make sure they are marked.

I figured that would be the case but, I had to ask. It's OK I'll just wait for one to pop up on the DOTD when I happen to be around a computer and hope I'm quick enough.

Back