• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fat FSH Saber Grind,SOD's, Yard Gaurd, Yard Hook, Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat FSH with Saber Grind, New, comes with older SHE sheath(almost fits but didn't want force it and scratch the crinkle coat), was $600, now $575/SOLD!
image.jpg

2 SOD's one tan, one black, both New with sheaths(black one shows some kydex wear on spine), was $250 each, now $225 each-Withdrawn
image.jpg

Yard Gaurd, New with sheath, shows round mark at choil like attempt was made at talon hole, was $225, now $200-Withdrawn
image.jpg

Yard Hook, New with sheath, edge rough on sweet spot(I bought this new and unused, have never used it myself), was $225, now $200-Withdrawn
image.jpg

Ratchet, this one is used and shows wear on blade and sheath, edge has some rust and been stropped, was $200, now 175/SOLD!
image.jpg

All prices include Insured USPS Priority Mail and include Paypal fees. Shipping to United States only, no trades please.
Thank you,
Logan

Last edited:
Whatis the one with the yellow handle?

A Fusion steel heart with a .27" saber grind is a Heavy Heart (HHFSH). This is the only FSH to have a saber grind. The .25" FSH and .32" HOFSH are flat ground.

The Fat FSH is .32-.33" thick with the saber grind. I have seen 2 like this including this one(other one had different handle). I do have a heavy heart, but this one is thicker.

$25 price drop on all knives. Prices include Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping with insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back