Father Military replica and Suga Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 25 ounce father Military replica Khukuri by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Perfect matching rig. Ready for combat at $195. *SOLD*

2O63Y65.jpg

2F6sXzz.jpg

SuBKdgk.jpg

ZAoVIBH.jpg

drrnZCS.jpg

eCh8BNi.jpg

7Z0JEQr.jpg

Beautifully done 12 inch 18 ounce Suga Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. One more new addition to your collection at $185. *SOLD*

rZqPAPG.jpg

CtEOyop.jpg

JT01kjE.jpg

jQcslo2.jpg

GS51WcB.jpg

yj63j4C.jpg

lVHkw5Z.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
They are lovely. İ certainly appreciate the several İ have.

Xx

Yes, it is a superb knife, I have gifted several to avid hunters, and they say that it is an exceptional field knife, and they love everything about it, especially the point, and the sharpened recurve swedge on top, which quite a few of the Padam Kami made ones have that are much more pronounced.

Congrats! Such a beautiful handle on that one.

Thank u. I can't wait to compare them to my full size M-43s. One which is a chopper, and the other one is rather lite.

I would also like to compare the Father's Military Replica 27 ouncer, to my first CAK.

As a side note, anyone noticing their HI deliveries being a little slower recently? Not a complaint, just comparing notes. I know mail delivery has been affected across the country too.

xx

Last edited:
RE: Suga by Manoj, water buffalo horn handle

I am a big fan of these. Yes, East meets West aesthetics coming together perfectly (bayonet and Khukuri :) ) .

I have also commented earlier that the karda and chakmak are so tiny, perhaps purely ornamental, as my personal observation. And the raw hide leather holster seems a little crude. But the balance and finish are superb.

I know some other makers have them (or similar) as tourist blades, but I personally can't have enough of HI's. In fact, resisting this one here is very challenging :) must. resist...

xx

Back