Father's Day special gift

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Today I am offerings these fine HI Knives for Father's Day gift at great value!
Do not miss this opportunity

16 inch 19 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $100 even *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $100 even *SOLD*

6VgMwG1.jpg

12 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $95

10 inch 10 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Chiruwa Angkhola by Ram Kumar. Ram kumar made this knife during Dashain festival and forgot to mark the blade. $38 *SOLD*

39gpg7D.jpg

12 1/2 inch 11 ounce Bag Marne Churi ( Tiger killer knife) by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $65

7 3/4'' 4 ounce Rusty SD Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $40 *SOLD*

t7cuFro.jpg

8 inch 6 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $45

CsAdr3d.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

Last edited:
EMS for the 15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar.

Got the Done Deal. This is for a Fathers Day gift.

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day to all

Hello, I resent the email, the email address is catalysteffect676@gmail.com, sorry about that. Hopefully I'm not ending up in the spam folder lol. Also I was going to pay today with Visa, is that not ok? It had said so in the sticky but I understand if things have changed, however it usually takes a day (or two) for money to transfer to my PayPal so I wouldn't be able to pay with PayPal today. I apologize for not being very internet savvy, and I appreciate your time very much.

You got a good one here. Most Ultimate Fighter knives are much heavier, more like an axe than a fighter. I like this size and weight better. And it's by Kumar!
That's kinda what I was thinking, it has a very "lively" look, the lines on it, the more subtle curve, makes it look like it's moving fast while it's standing still, like a quality sports car. At 19 ounces it's less than half the weight of my other two, so I'm really looking forward to experiencing a whole different "attitude" from a khukuri. Plus I don't have a Kumar, if I understand correctly he is very experienced.

The Ultimate Fighter arrived today. Initial impressions, it's absolutely fantastic. It's light, fast, responsive. Already did some "testing" (won't lie I voided my warranty probably lol). Very impressed with its toughness combined with its performance. Can honestly say it's already vying for the position of favorite knife. It's just so much in a relatively compact and comfortable package. Sheath is sick too, brings it all together. Quite pleased. I'll do a proper review eventually, after I've finally gotten around to some reviews I've been putting off.

Back