Favorite knives ever???

This is the Benchmade part of the forum, so as far as Benchmade's are concerned, the Mini Grip(556) and full size Bugout(535) are definitely 2 of my favorite folders of all time.
View attachment 1309457 They are currently under construction right now though. Having some custom scales made for them.

3m5mwRL.jpg

Most carried Benchmades :
Bugout with CF scales
Amicus
Mini Ritter with DoaT scales
943 with 940-1 scales
Mini Dejavoo (in my pocket today)

I wish I had a reason to carry my LFTi more ... its massive (and scares the population) in an urban environment.

Last edited:
940's. I have three of them as well as a 943, but since I have early retired because of the CCP Virus, that will be all for the foreseeable future.

5C49D1A7-4CC2-4A11-97BA-8CC86677E00F.jpeg 3FA79AE8-9E3A-4116-8838-BF1268C49883.jpeg 31A00382-3877-4988-986F-AF4DE9526644.jpeg I think the 745 mini dejavoo is my absolute favorite of anything they’ve ever made. Even though it’s a liner lock and it’s only got one clip carry option the size, blade shape and general appearance can’t be beat.

Last edited:
710, 810 (the Knifeworks M390 version), 275 Adamas, and 550 Grip.

Have mostly used other brands of knives. I recently bought a 556-1 which I have enjoyed carrying and fits my needs nicely.

For years, my only Benchmade was a 550 SBK which I received as a gift. I never carried it, but it has a lot of meaning for me, given the occasion.

I've been a fan of the Mini-Grips for some years and that model has also been my daily carry until recently when I acquired the new version of the Bugout which has now become my daily carry. The CF scales are an improvement from the original version but I like that it's a bigger blade with a larger handle and a good ounce less in weight than the Mini-Grip. Also like the slimmer profile. About the only custom change is I asked Benchmade to send me the longer deep carry clip as it helps me get a more solid grip on this slender knife that the standard short clip. I love the full size grip as well but it's larger than I want as an EDC so it rides in my glove box of my Lexus Land Cruiser. I also have a couple fixed blades in the vehicle as well from my SAR days (Buck 119 and Fallkniven F1).

Back