• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FBM, Siegle CPM3V

Well, more good news came today. I have engine mounts to replace and my hours at work have been reduced AGAIN:thumbdn: Really is the season for giving soo looks like I have to give some more:grumpy:

2) Busse VETDAY GANZA FBM with green moss coating and green linen scales. It has a full height flat grind and a wicked edge. Unused 10" blade of INFI. No sheath. This one is RARE. Never seen others like it pop up and I've been looking.
[image]
100_0788.jpg
[/image]
[image]
100_0784.jpg
[/image]

It is the best Busse Battle Mistress I have handled to date and my last one. I will miss it.... was $510.00 shipped, now $450.00 firm. Only cut some cucumbers and carrots. Still razor sharp and no ugly CBT's.

Can take paypal or postal money orders. Will ship CONUS and Canada. All others please contact me first before making any claims. Email or PM are the best ways to get a hold of me. These will be listed on several other sites so good luck.

Last edited:
If the FBM is still for sale could you tell me the thickness and whether it has mag scales? Thanks!

Yes it has mags and currently mics out at about .27" thick. The coating adds some thickness so if stripped bare it would likely be .25" thick. It's still available.

Last edited:
Back