February 2024 Buck of the Month (BOTM) - 110 S30V Drop Point Long Pull, Barehead Marbled Carbon Fiber, Pocket Clip

Current BOTM wish list:

- Anything in the 300 Series with at least S30V steel and long pulls.
- Burlap micarta on either a Vantage or Marksman or Paradigm or Spitfire.
- Sprint with ebony or dymalux.
- 112 Slim TRX with ebony or dymalux.

No cerakote on any of them.

Buck is going old school in February and will rerelease a classic 914 Woodcraft knife. I don't care about the steel. Just give me a stacked leather handle and a big, shiny blade.

53512948942_371388aec1_o.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like we're due for a 300 series or a 500 series BOTM for February. Micarta and an upgraded steel.
At this point, a 500 in micarta + steel upgrade would feel pretty underwhelming, at least to me. Seems like we've seen a lot of that over the last few years.

But a 300 now, that would be intriguing!

Well..I hope it's not a 112 after the expense of the Magancut 112's and the Gator Show but if it IS a drop point 112 I'll get it. I'm sitting with my coffee this morning trying to think what I WOULD like if to be and all I can come up with is a small fixed blade. But not a 113. I like the Gen-5..

This exclusive Buck model 110 Hunter features a satin finished, BOS heat treated, S30V steel, drop point blade, with a long pull nail notch. The handle is made of marbled carbon fiber and a nickel silver barehead bolster. Complete with a removable deep carry pocket clip, this unique knife is expertly built as part of the February 2024 Buck of the Month program. Only 750 made.

0110CFSBOTM-B_5__64299.jpg

Back