Dont forget income taxes are coming so you
should be getting some orders ! If I can swing
It with the new little one i'll be ordering some
Thing

Frank
Thanks, I appreciate that.
Scott

Scott,
It seems most of us are finding our knees these days. I pray that Giant holds strong for you and that the knife orders will pick up. I have boxes in my basement of things to sell with the month I will sell them in going through middle of 2012... Not a hunting rifle left at this point. We will get through it though ;) Our parents and grandparents got through the hard times as well.

Bill

Scott, I just noticed that you said 5 were available but sitting- I do not see a sticky thread for "Available knives"- maybe that could help people easily see what is ready?

Last edited:
Scott,
It seems most of us are finding our knees these days. I pray that Giant holds strong for you and that the knife orders will pick up. I have boxes in my basement of things to sell with the month I will sell them in going through middle of 2012... Not a hunting rifle left at this point. We will get through it though ;) Our parents and grandparents got through the hard times as well.

Bill

Scott, I just noticed that you said 5 were available but sitting- I do not see a sticky thread for "Available knives"- maybe that could help people easily see what is ready?
Thanks Bill, I'm staying positive. I've picked up a few orders and the five knives have all sold except one. I never expected to become a rich & famous knifemaker. I'm happy to be able to keep at it making knives for people who use their cutting tools and make enough to pay the bills. Never been a rich man and never expect to be one. I've always been a working man and plan on dieing a working man.
Scott

Hope it works out Scott. I have some friends who work for Krogers and they just had to make a bunch of concessions. Wal Mart is killing the grocery stores around here. For the record in my life I have only been in Wal Mart 3 times because of this reason.

RE the knife business. Seems like it's the economy in several ways. First demand down and then so many people making knives now so the market it flooded.

Well i just did my part. I have to park my truck on a hill so it will jump start or leave the engine running yet i got my priorities straight. Put in an order for the Bolo because all else fails i know my knives will work. Heck, i'm sick of being considered nothing more than an economic unit anyway! Knives can be passed down to the next generation, federal reserve notes cannot.

Hey everybody. I've been trolling/drooling here for the last week. Scott, I'll be placing an order with you tomorrow! I look forward to supporting a Great American Craftsman and becoming a member of the Tusker User Group!

Hey everybody. I've been trolling/drooling here for the last week. Scott, I'll be placing an order with you tomorrow! I look forward to supporting a Great American Craftsman and becoming a member of the Tusker User Group!
Thanks HD and Hoale for your support. Duke84, got your email, look forward to talking with you.
Scott

Welcome and good choice! I was just recently in your position and now have three of Scott's blades! He is a stand up guy. My only surprise was the knife sheath....... a very good surprise. Not only are they extremely well made and bomb proof but they look freaking good :D. Order away.

Doing my part. Talked to Scott on Monday and worked out my order.

Cody

Scott, I'm praying for you, and all of us. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Back