FFBM Skninny ASH 1 Scrapper 6| Noss videos are recovered and now on YouTube!

Include destruction tests of:
FFBM
Skinny ASH1
Scrapper 6
Coldsteel Kukri Machete
Dan Keffeler Monster
ESEE 4

Go to my channel to see all of them !
Combine these videos with Noss videos on “All Outdoors” channel, the original resource is almost fully recovered.

Happy Christmas everyone!🎅

Last edited:
Thanks to my buddy for digging these up.
I forgot the insane beatings the FBM and ASH1 took from Noss.

Seem more abusive measures were demonstrated than the Joe x AFBM destruction.

Thanks for digging up these vids
I prefer Noss over Joe X for two reasons
1 Noss has a far more reasonable and progressive protocol with increasing intensity and the tests are well controlled
2 Noss has a better temper and a calming voice( Who would like hystrical screams scattered in a knife test video?? ), and he does no silly trolling or trash talk, but plain facts

I might be wrong, but I don't think you are allowed to promote Your YouTube channel
Here???

I don't think you can ask people to go there?

Regardless

I might be wrong, but I don't think you are allowed to promote Your YouTube channel
Here???

I don't think you can ask people to go there?

Regardless
oh really?
I just wanted to tell you that I didn’t put all the links here, so you don’t miss any vids.
Not trying to promote my channel.Never thought of that.

That skinny ash took crazy damage and is super thin. And I concur, these tests are way more abusive that joex.
Thanks for posting this.
Agree 100%. The Skinny Ash was such a watershed test. I remember a lot of criticism about the fact that the knife was not “original” because of the severe “sharpening accident” and that the heat treat may have been compromised. To me the fact that it made it through Noss’ brutal trials, even after the edge was clearly abused with a grinder, made the durability of that 3/16” blade AND the heat treat just that much more impressive. Prior to that I’d always wondered how much of INFI’s reputation for toughness had been based on blades that were so thick that steel type was practically irrelevant. The Skinny Ash test was what finally turned me around and made me a True Believer in both INFI and Jerry’s heat treatment.

Include destruction tests of:
FFBM
Skinny ASH1
Scrapper 6
Coldsteel Kukri Machete
Dan Keffeler Monster
ESEE 4

Go to my channel to see all of them !
Combine these videos with Noss videos on “All Outdoors” channel, the original resource is almost fully recovered.

Happy Christmas everyone!🎅
I don’t know your YouTube channel. Could you message me the link? Thanks!

Back