1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FFKW AB 2.0, BM Bugout w Rockscale, CS AD15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by dposton34, Mar 14, 2019.

1. dposton34

dposton34 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 10, 2015
    Hey Bladeforums,
    I wanna put these up for sale.
    1. Ferrum Forge Archbishop 2.0 in M390. LNIB. Last time I checked, this version was sold out. This is a Ferrum Forge exclusive with carbon fiber inlays and blue contoured handle scales. It's been handled enough to know that it's absolutely perfect, in my opinion. Snappy detent, drop shut action, centered blade, solid lockup, even blade grinds etc.. For what it's worth, I handled another from this run and the detent was much softer. Comes with pouch and card. $265 paypal shipped!!!

2. Cold Steel AD-15. LNIB. This one has also been handled but not used and a really nice example. $old Paypal shipped!!!

3. Benchmade Bugout with Rockscale Design titanium scales. This one has a few light snail trails on the handles and has been sharpened to a mirrored super sharp edge. Nice drop shut action and solid lockup. Includes factory green scales as well. $old paypal shipped!!!

Prices include pp fees and shipping
    US only
    PM or email any questions
    Prompt payment please
    Thanks! knife1.jpg knife2.jpg knife3.jpg knife4.jpg knife5.jpg knife6.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. carsnrockmusic

carsnrockmusic Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I'll take the ad15

3. davemo96

davemo96 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2008
    i'll take the bugout

abbazaba likes this.
  4. Mtneer

Mtneer Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2003
    I’ll take the Archbishop.

stuff_things likes this.
  5. ckillx

ckillx

Feb 20, 2015
    If the AB didn’t sell, please let me know.