• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FFKW AB 2.0, BM Bugout w Rockscale, CS AD15

dposton34

Gold Member
Hey Bladeforums,
I wanna put these up for sale.
1. Ferrum Forge Archbishop 2.0 in M390. LNIB. Last time I checked, this version was sold out. This is a Ferrum Forge exclusive with carbon fiber inlays and blue contoured handle scales. It's been handled enough to know that it's absolutely perfect, in my opinion. Snappy detent, drop shut action, centered blade, solid lockup, even blade grinds etc.. For what it's worth, I handled another from this run and the detent was much softer. Comes with pouch and card. $265 paypal shipped!!!

2. Cold Steel AD-15. LNIB. This one has also been handled but not used and a really nice example. $old Paypal shipped!!!

3. Benchmade Bugout with Rockscale Design titanium scales. This one has a few light snail trails on the handles and has been sharpened to a mirrored super sharp edge. Nice drop shut action and solid lockup. Includes factory green scales as well. $old paypal shipped!!!

Prices include pp fees and shipping
US only
PM or email any questions
Prompt payment please
Thanks!knife1.jpg knife2.jpg knife3.jpg knife4.jpg knife5.jpg knife6.jpg

Last edited:
Back