• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback, Brian Andrews, ML Knives, David Farmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to thin the herd. Some favorites up for sale, for the right price. Paypal only. Price includes paypal fees, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to USA.

SOLD!Fiddleback Nessmuk
Cocobolo
See the original sales thread here for specs and really good pics. Look for the pic of the star in the cocobolo. A beautiful, beautiful knife. JRE Sheath. Brand spankin new.
$155

SOLD! to DJJ Matt Liesnewski Custom
I have a real hard time selling this one. It's scary sharp, as most of Matt's knives are. Cut you just looking at it. And the proportions and design are just about perfect. See better photos in post below.

1/8 1095 Steel, Walnut Scales, Brass Pins and Lanyard Tube, Filework
3 1/2" Blade, 7 7/8" OAL, Convex Grind
Very, very light patina in a couple spots, could be polished out if it bothered you. It's been stropped, to great effect.
Sheath
$155

Brian Andrews Aldrya
Had this custom made for backpacking. Light, quick, slicer. Great handle shape.

3/32 01 Steel, Orange G10 Scales, 4 Steel Pins
3 5/8" Blade, 8" OAL, Flat grind to Convex Secondary Bevel
Hard Waxed Sheath, Clicks in like Kydex.
Lightly Used, Polished Edge, Very Sharp, Light discoloration on blade
$120 NOW $108!

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

SOLD! Matt Liesnewski Necker
Handy, and dare I say it, cute!
1/8 1095 Steel, Stag Scales, Steel Pins and Lanyard Tube
2 1/2" Blade, 5 3/16" OAL
Brand spankin' new.
Throwing in very sweet sheath with linework drawing of piney mountains!
$85

SOLD! David Farmer Necker
Basically a scalpel for your pocket or neck carry.

3/32 Steel, not sure if it's 1095 or 01, Orange G10 Scales
Brand spanking new.
2 1/12" Blade, 5 3/4" OAL
Sheath.
$65

The fine print: Generally need cash more than steel, but if you have an outdoorsy custom you want to talk about, talk about it... Insurance extra, not responsible after I put in in mail. That said, I've never had a problem. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it, when followed by paypal within 12 hours. Please don't say "I'll take it" unless you're at least 18 and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Last edited:
I'll take the walnut handle ML, the larger one of the two. Let me know if available and where to paypal

you'll be Thankful for either of these knives! And I to you for buying them. Thanks!

ML Sold to Sjordan, thread consolidated and closed. thanks folks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back