Fiddleback Flea Market

Need funds so I'm letting this beautiful baby of mine go. One of Andy's early made Osage Bush Hermit, I/8" SFT. It has a very nice well fitted dangler sheath. $sold to SA Condor shipped paypal or money order. International shipping ok but the buyer is responsible for the additional cost and risk.

Last edited:
Anyone have an Esquire or Hiking Buddy in cornflower blue G10 (preferably with natural liners/pins and white pinstripe) that they're willing to part with?

Redo using my own/current pics of the Brisket Rub Burlap, or as I prefer, "Bloody Van Gogh"
2v2un6K42xAKujh.jpg

Prices include US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees. Email or PM with any question or reasonable offers. Not really looking for trades at this time.

I figured I should just post a couple at a time but I also have a Runt, BC Jr. and Nessmuk in Brisket available.

Thanks for looking
Jerry

SOLD BCK / Bushcraft Karda Shadetree Brisket Rub Burlap w/ Black liners & Yellow pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 3/32" A2 $old New & Unused
2v2unAgqgxAKujh.jpg

2v2unAgnLxAKujh.jpg

2v2unAgFWxAKujh.jpg

EDK / ED Karda Shadetree Brisket Rub Burlap w/ Black liners & Orange pinstripes, SFT Scandi on spalted 3/32" A2 $230 New & Unused
2v2unAgRgxAKujh.jpg

2v2unAgynxAKujh.jpg

2v2unAgknxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Bushnub 2 in Osage over black liners and white pinstripe, 1/8” A2 SFT. Knife has been lightly used around the house (kitchen, opening mail, etc). Has been stropped but not sharpened. No sheath. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Lil’ Lady in Osage over black liners and green pinstripe, 1/8” A2 SFT. Knife has been lightly used around the house (kitchen, opening mail, etc). Has been stropped but not sharpened. Comes with the BRK sheath shown (sheath has a retention magnet so the blade is magnetized). Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Diomedes Trekker 6” with dangler. Fits Duke and Woodsman. Sheath is unused, but I did test it to see how my production Duke fit. Asking $75 shipped.

Last edited:
It pains me to do this. Unused Leuku with 3/16" spalted O1 steel, tapered tang. Ironwood burl with lime pinstripe over black G10 and black micarta pins. Comes with a custom "morel" sheath from Jou'fuu. SOLD $550 shipped in the US. No trades, please.

Last edited:
Back