Fiddleback Flea Market

Price Drop! $290 shipped CONUS if anyone is interested...

I have a gem to let go of here today... need some funds for another hobby so this piece of the collection has to go, sadly.

I bought this Hiking Buddy new from Fiddleback in 2015. The scales are box elder burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes, with Tapered Tang - convex on spalted 3/16” A2

The knife has been kept oiled, never used to cut anything, never carried, just sat in my display case since purchase. I have applied oil to the handle a few times and it is in fantastic shape.

I'd like to get $340 shipped CONUS. PayPal only please. I can include a basic KSF sheath that I have lying around, so indicate if you'd like that and I'll toss it in.

IMG_1337 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1338 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1338 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1339 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1336 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1336_zpsb09fakn9.jpg

I wish to find a new home for this WA Surls Great White Buffalo and sheath. More pictures in Post #12977. This is an awesome big knife! I am trying various fiddlebacks so I am open to trades or cash. Cheers!
image1.jpeg

I have a bolstered emerald green burlap handled Woodsman in 01 steel listed here in the Flea Market post # 12810

Man, that knife is alot of what I want, love O1 and the handle, I am quite partial to the tapered tang on my Duke, and really think I lean that way. the full tang ones i have held seem very fat to me, I hope you do not mind if I keep it in mind, but check to see if there are any TTs out there looking for a home.

Man, that knife is alot of what I want, love O1 and the handle, I am quite partial to the tapered tang on my Duke, and really think I lean that way. the full tang ones i have held seem very fat to me, I hope you do not mind if I keep it in mind, but check to see if there are any TTs out there looking for a home.

I know it's hard to discern handle size from a photo. Rest assured that the handle on this Woodsman is by no means fat and it has an awesome hand feel. I have three Dukes in my collection, two of which have TT and all three have handles that are wider (fatter) than this Woodsman. I just measured the width of the handle at three points"

Forward indent - 0.665"
Mid palm swell - 0.781"
Rear indent - 0.711"

In my experience Andy will shape the handle scales according to the thickness of the steel to bring about an average handle thickness to conform to the desired specifications for that particular model. This Woodsman is spot on in that regard. It also balances right where your index finger grips the handle. In my opinion the only difference you may feel with this Woodsman vs a similarly configured one one would be in overall weight. This one weighs 8.6 0z.

Keep these points in mind as you continue your search.

Peter

Anyone have any of these models for sale:
Woodsman
Duke
Camp Nessie
Big Sneaky (w/o swedge)

Must haves: A2, tapered tang, 5/32"

Also would be interested in a custom shop duke.

I can buy or I have a production bushfinger as a partial trade.

Last edited:
Hey y'all. Letting my daily user Kephart move on to a new home. This knife has seen daily use for the last two years. 5/32 TT, Ironwood handles, and orange liners. This will need to be sharpened up though it is functional now. There is a small check in the handle visible (barely) by one of the trinity pins. Willing to move it on for $175 shipped.

Attachments

• kep1.jpg
    kep1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 114
  • kep2.jpg
    kep2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 112
  • kep3.jpg
    kep3.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 114
Unused Fiddleback Curly Q Runt w/ stag bone over black liners & no pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2.

$SOLD includes USPS Priority Shipping. Extra shipping costs for international buyers. Paying by money order gets a discount.
Click here for Original Sales Thread

Knife for sale is the top one in this pic:
3H8uRUX.jpg

Last edited:
BUSHBOOT 2017 0609 08 w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $SPFShipped cont U.S. only PayPal
STUBBYMUK 2015 1204 01 - w/ purple haze maple over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” A2. No sheath.
$215 Shipped cont U.S. only PayPal
bAjxZdd.jpg

zkg9TZv.jpg

wOQRrHf.jpg

Last edited:
I have up for sale a W.A. Surls Bobcat w/ natural canvas over natural with yellow pinstripes 1/8" A2 steel. Only carried a few times, it is in great shape. I have sharpened it once on my Wicked Edge sharpener. It is sharp. I am looking to get $190. That covers shipping via USPS priority mail.
Here is a link to the original sales thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/w-a-surls-wednesday-02-01-2017.1467150/

xkLsOLU.jpg

GseZko7.jpg

df5RAmu.jpg

290, no sheath on my Reaper...
340 with sheath

Or...trade for something blue...

Attachments

• 26731253_10215697374215974_2281631824702818149_n.jpg
    26731253_10215697374215974_2281631824702818149_n.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 24
I have two knives for sale. Price includes shipping with insurance to CONUS and any PP fees. Both knives are unused and like new.

1. Leuku with Terracotta Burlap Micarta, 5/32, 01, Lime Green and Black Liners, Tapered Tang, and RLO right hand crossdraw sheath. $SOLD

IMG_2067.jpg IMG_2068.jpg IMG_2069.jpg IMG_2070.jpg

2. Bushfinger 5/32, with Brown and Black Micarta, Natural Liners, Tapered Tang, and right handed Sheath. $SOLD

IMG_2060.jpg IMG_2062.jpg IMG_2063.jpg IMG_2065.jpg

Last edited:
Back