Fiddleback Flea Market

Sweet Fiddleback Forge and WA Surls. These are some very fine examples of what Andy and Allen are producing these days. Prices are net me shipped USA. International shipping extra.

Fiddleback Forge Arete Scandi (just sharpened by Russell and is freaking wickedly sharp!!!)
3/32 A2 SFT, natural canvas with white pinstripes and black liners. includes sheath
$sold

WA Surls Rustamuk
1/8" A2 hidden tang, camel bone and cocobolo. includes JouFuu sheath
$sold

WA Surls No-name Muk (unused)
1/8" A2 antique finished, tapered tang, Osage with copper and wrapped bolster, white pinstripes & black liners. no sheath
$225.00

Last edited:
Bushfinger w/ Camel Thorn over black liners & green pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" A2
My pics do not do the camel thorn justice- really nice looking wood in person.
Mint- never used, carried, or re-sharpened.
Price: $245>> ON HOLD !
Prefer to sell, but may consider the following in trade:
other Bushfingers
Bushboot
EDC
Hiking Buddy
Stubby Muk
Recluse
Kephart
Nessmuk
Sneaky Pete

IMG_7886[1].JPG

IMG_7887[1].JPG

IMG_7888[1].JPG

Last edited:
Pack Rat with osage handles, black liners and orange pin stripes 1/8" A2 (2017 0721 07 – Pack Rat w/ osage over black liners & orange pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300SOLD!). I am the original owner. It has been very lightly used to open some mail and things like that. It is a very comfortable handle. It has just not gotten any carry time so I decided to move it along. I am asking $255 TRADED for the knife. This will cover shipping and paypal fees.

A2Kxr2E.jpg

bBRoGC5.jpg

6vVUI3M.jpg

Last edited:
EDCII
I recently got this beautiful knife in on trade. I bought a new sheath for it. It was traded to me as new. I have carried it about a dozen times and it has seen minimal use. The sheath shows signs of breaking in/cracking/creasing as seen in the picture.*

**07/08/2018 -Edit-relisting. I thought about keeping this and withdrew it. I really could use the money and need to sell it. Rick Lowe sent me a brand new sheath for this. This now has two sheaths, one carried about a dozen times and a brand new one from Rick Lowe!

$300 $285 $275 shipped USA only, PayPal, No trades

Last edited:
For sale is a Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger. Purchased new a few months ago from DLT, but it’s slightly too big for my hands, so it needs to go to a good home. Very lightly used once, never carried. Never stropped or sharpened.

1/8” A2, SFT
Blue Cloud Magma with black liners, white pinstripes
Asking $SOLD PayPal G&S, includes USPS Priority shipping Conus. No trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
SOLD

Fiddleback Forge Handyman (Top knife in pics)

- Condition: New / Never carried, used or sharpened

OAL: 7.5"
Handle: 3.5" / Blue Burlap Micarta Scales, over Natural Canvas Bolster and Liners w/white pinstripes
Blade: A2 Steel; 3.5" long; 1/8" thick
Price: SOLD

Payment: Paypal (Paypal Gift or add 4% for Paypal Merchandise) Paypal address and email are both: Leonard713@gmail.com

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets purchase rights.

Thanks much!

23to40j.jpg

5d44eu.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
SOLD

This is a special knife from 2011.

Described by Andy:

Fiddleback said:
The Camp Knife is smaller than the Competition Cutter in the blade by 3", but has the same 5.5" handle. The 7" blade makes the knife easier to carry, and is still plenty for camp duty. Its nice and wide too. The steel is 3D Spalted 01 tool steel at 5/32" thick. The edge is 59-60 and the spine was drawn back with a torch. Its a tough working tool. The handle is curly Ash. Really pretty piece that was intended for a duck call. The liner, bolster, pins and bullseye tube filler is natural canvas micarta.

Robert Fetner made the original sheath, which is included. Additionally, I have available a new sheath by Mr. Rick Lowe.

Original 2011 photo:

2v57qWEoxurAoi.jpg

This was one piece (third knife down from the top) of a four piece custom set. I don't know who has the others!

2v5BiG5oxurAoi.jpg

exuUWtf.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Bog Oak Bushfinger
5/32" A2 Tapered Tang in "Tuxedo"
Minimal light use around the house, never carried. Never sharpened, lightly stropped a couple of times.
Asking *SOLD*
PayPal
Free USPS Priority to the lower 48.

right1.JPG left2.JPG right1.JPG left2.JPG spine.JPG bladeleft.JPG bladeright.JPG

Last edited:
a pair of matching EDC knives up for grabs. Both have been carried and used. There is some discoloration on the blades, i tried to show it in the pics.

Esquire w/ sapphire burlap over black/white, 1/8" TT A2 - $330>>>>>USED>>>$250
Gnome w/ sapphire burlap over black/white, 1/8" TT A2 - $300>>>>>USED>>>$250

or $450 for the pair

prices include PayPal fees and Priority shipping

not interested in trades as I am trying to fund another knife purchase

first I'll take it wins, please follow up w/ a PM

2v2JDJFHNxurAoi.jpg

2v2JDJqMyxurAoi.jpg

2v2JDJFUqxurAoi.jpg

2v2JDJFQSxurAoi.jpg
That Esquire is awesome. I've never held an Esquire but it seems it would be a great pocket carry if you had the right sheath.

***Withdrawn... Because there was little to no interest, I decided to keep this gem for myself! (Bmurray, since I had this up as a partial donation to your friend's cancer drive, I'd be willing to sell it to you for my last asking price minus 50 dollars).***

Fiddleback Forge Monarch. 1/8th" Spalted 01 Tool Steel. Tapered Tang with Swedge. Black Micarta with black and white liners. Comes with a black custom RLO belt sheath. $Withdrawn**. Paypal add 3.5% or FF. I also accept USPS Money Orders.

Shipping will be sent via insured USPS Priority mail to the CONUS only, and is included in the price.

This knife is in near perfect condition and a beautiful example of a Fiddleback Forge Monarch which has been noted as a grail knife by the maker Andy Roy. It is Andy's interpretation of the classic Loveless NY Special design. I bought this from the original owner who only used it once to dress a deer. Otherwise it is in incredible condition and has not been sharpened. I have not used it since I received it in the mail. There are a few very faint scratch lines on the blade that are hard for me to pick up with my naked eye let alone photograph, but I tried my best with the following photos. As much as I love this design and would like to keep it, a knife of this size is just not practical enough for me as an EDC at work or in my state. If I knew that I'd be spending more time in the woods this next year, I would definitely keep this one. Fits my hand like a glove, and the tuxedo look that it has is very classy.

mWbL3u8.jpg

iQ6dYBH.jpg

qSs6KYE.jpg

vN1dSTF.jpg

yAyYacF.jpg

vhYhl8z.jpg

pyAc4TH.jpg

BxIaTlY.jpg

9OSVDVa.jpg

mtbOBNr.jpg

DqEc0Ib.jpg

rD5QWBd.jpg