Fiddleback Flea Market

1. Up for sale is a beautiful Hiking Buddy with Osage scales; black liners with orange accent. Never worn, carried or sharpened. $SOLD. Free shipping to CONUS only
PayPal only. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Hey guys, I posted this sweet Cohutta over in the main exchange, but thought I would post it over here too if that's alright (if it's not alright to post it here, someone please let me know and I'll take it down. Thanks)
Cohutta Knife Co. Mini Strebig 3/32 A2 SFT with Bocote over Natural/Lime.
OAL: 7 3/4" Blade: 3 1/2" New/Unused--$SOLD
eubYdIp.jpg

vpK3MFo.jpg

bxwNtwl.jpg

Last edited:
Sylvrfalcen w/ black bolstered camel thorn over black liners, SFT, convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - SOLD PayPal and shipping in US50 included.

Didn’t expect for this one to be passed on but I have my eye on something else and need to free up some funds. It has been lightly used and has the beginning of patina.

3F433994-1669-49B0-A340-7215CA9BC34F.jpeg

5E986DFE-1181-492D-A924-060033031CCB.jpeg 6B2A15C9-8D7E-4B9A-8B4C-6D2758756653.jpeg 1FAB54C6-77CB-4611-A34A-BDC24E457841.jpeg

Last edited:
As I PM'd shehatesme, I'll be pleased to take the Hiking Buddy with Osage scales and black liners with orange accent for $250 paypal with free shipping to CONUS.

Older style Hunter. Maroon micarta with black and orange liners. A user but still lots of life left. SOLD TYD. Comes with sheath and dangler. Approx. 9.25' OAL; 4.5' blade. This is the 2nd rendition of the Hunter pattern. Probably made between 2010 and the 3rd redesign in 2011.

FBF2.jpg FBF.jpg

FBF2.jpg FBF.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback Production Runt in S35vn. Removed the screw nearest the butt of the knife (as pictured, original screw IS included and visible in the photo). Carried a handful of times. Sheath is treated and stamped. SOLD
runt1.jpg runt2.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent on Locust BF.
I have a few I am going to let go as they have been sitting way too long. Price includes USPS shipping to lower 48 and Paypal fees. If you would like detailed pictures of any of the knives just let me know.

Stubby Muk - blue Curly Mango over natural and white, TT 1/8 01 steel with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. Never used/carried or sharpened $225

Esquire - PIB over white and black, TT 3/32 Super light $250

Red/Black Esquire is Sold
FH8qpDy.jpg

eVlYOij.jpg

EDC 2 prototype - Osage over white/black 1/8 SFT 01 steel. I bought this from another member a few years ago but it looks to be unused/uncarried. $235

Hiking buddy - White linen over blue/natural, 1/8 01 steel with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. This one was used and carried minimally but looks basically like new, just some very small scratches that can be seen in the right light and a tiny bit of patina, never sharpened. $200
t7PinfC.jpg

27Yq2tf.jpg

Bushfinger – Locust over white/Black 5/32 TT 01 steel. Super slim taper, this one has been carried/used and was loaned to a friend who sharpened it. $200

Bushfinger – Forget the type of wood on this one over green/natural TT 1/8 01 this one was used quite a bit in the kitchen by my wife and has a definite patina. $200

OI8h0Z9.jpg

Diomedes sheath for 4” blades with dangler. This is an old double stitched model in great shape. $55
FnZnSF7.jpg

SOLD I am selling my Fiddleback Woodsman. It has Philellow Burlap Micarta scales with natural liners and blue pinstripes. The blade is 5/32” A2 steel and has a tapered tang.

I purchased this knife new. It is 100% new and unused.

Help me to find this knife a new home!

SOLD Price is $295 SOLD

I pay for shipping and I cover all PayPal fees.

PM me here or ncrockclimb@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I am going to hate my self for this, but I get to put braces on my oldest. Enough said there :D (PRICE DROP ON EDC II)

First up I have for sale a Lady Finger with desert ironwood handles, natural liners and blue pin stripe, 1/8" A2. I am the original owner. I purchased it on a fiddleback Friday sale on 09/09/16. I carried it one time. The knife is to beautiful for me to use. So It has been in the knife chest. It is an absolutely gorgeous knife. It comes with the RLO sheath that is pictured. I am asking $325 SOLD for the knife and sheath. That covers shipping and paypal fees.

Ok5sxpt.jpg

E5RjZpM.jpg
28IhUtY.jpg

Next up is an EDC II with Thuia wood handles and black liners with 3/32" A2 steel. I bought the knife new from fiddlebackoutpost. I carried it a few times but never really used it. It is a nice knife I just prefer my lonestar more. The wood on the handles is awesome. I am asking $250 SOLD for this one. That covers shipping and paypal fees.
770XIej.jpg

Yj09NlL.jpg

cljSbew.jpg

Last edited:
Up for grabs, like new FF Bushcrafter with burl on white liners, TT, 1/8".

Priced to move at SOLD shipped. Follow up with PM promptly if possible.

Paypal only, PM for info. Will ship international to a select few well-known members at their expense.

https://imgur.com/a/lmackCq

Last edited:
Alright all... I thought that this was my grail knife, but after some use I found that I prefer my Kephart along with a hatchet/axe and or saw. I batoned some dry pine, carved a spoon, and did some feathersticking. There are some smudge marks and some very light scratches. Used 1-2 hours. No chips or dings on the blade.

Fiddleback Forge custom shop Duke
-Green canvas micarta scales
->Special "Trinity" pin out
-10 1/2" OAL
- 5 1/2" blade
-5" handle
-O1 steel
-Flat grind
-0.18" thick

Also comes with a custom kydex sheath from Wolf Moon Designs. Fit and retention is amazing. Right handed dangler. Comes with a ferro loop.

I'm looking to recoup what I've spent total on the knife/sheath. Wanting $360>>$300 shipped SOLD. This is $460 new from Blade HQ, sheath is $60 new.

BCUSA-00408.jpg BCUSA-00409.jpg BCUSA-00410.jpg BCUSA-00411.jpg BCUSA-00412.jpg BCUSA-00413.jpg BCUSA-00414.jpg BCUSA-00415.jpg BCUSA-00416.jpg BCUSA-00417.jpg

Last edited:
Price adjustments to get these a good home. See links for full size pics. US Shipping only. Price includes shipping and PP fees. $10 shipping discount for each multiple/additional knife. Thanks!

Mover Group.jpg

Kinda makes a little "redrum" voice in your head, doesn't it? ;) Or "One of these things is not like the other .." :D

Link for this one
Fiddleback Forge Bushraptor w/ Ruby burlap, black bolster and black liner 1/8" TT New >> $280

Link for these (all are NEW except the Stubbymuk)
WA Surls Bobcat w/ Cherry Bomb Burlap over Black liners & White stripes 1/8" TT A2 Blade Len 3" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.25" Flat Grind >> $190
WA Surls Thorn w/ Cherry Bomb Burlap over Black liners & White stripes 1/8" A2 SFT Blade Len 3.5" Handle 4" OAL 7.5" Flat Grind >> $190
Fleming Unnamed w/ Evergreen Burlap over Natural liners & White stripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT Blade Len 2.938" Handle 4" OAL 6.938" Hollow Grind >> $140
Fiddleback Forge Stubbymuk w/ Ruby Burlap over Black liners & White stripes 1/8" O1 TT Blade Len 2.5" Handle 3.25" OAL 5.75" Convex Grind >> $165
Fleming Osprey w/ Ruby Burlap over Black liners & White stripes 1/8" CPM154 TT Blade Len 3.188" Handle 4.692" OAL 7.875" Flat Grind >> $185

Link for this one

Monarch Red Dyed Sycamore Black/White Liners 1/8" SFT A2 Swedged, New/LNIB >> $315

Also have some Hinderers and Spydies for sale in the Exchange.

Fiddleback Forge Machete, this is the old version before they changed the handle slightly & went "mid-tech" $100 shipped

KNIFE SPECIFICATIONS
Blade Length: 12 Inches
Handle Length: 5.5 Inches
Blade Metal: 3mm 1075 Steel (12")
Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta FBMachete.jpg FBMachete.jpg

Attachments

• FBMacheteFBMachete.jpg
    FBMacheteFBMachete.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 7
Back