Fiddleback Flea Market

Get them here while you can! I'll be pulling these from the Fiddleback Market on Monday and sending them to a dealer.

These are in posts 14111, 14112, 14113, 14114 & 14115 (clickable links)

Hit me up if you have any questions. Reasonable offers will be considered. Contact through BF conversation or email warrior108 at gmail

Thanks!

In the pic below:
  • Sold knives are marked as such
  • All the rest are currently available and most are New/Unused/Uncarried except for the 3 outlined in blue rectangles
  • Those in blue rectangles have been carried but very lightly used and are in excellent condition
2v2EbH2pzxAKujh.jpg

SOLD

One of a kind custom Diomedes Industries Captain America themed APS "count" sized sheath. It fits, Fiddleback Forge Toboggan, EDC I and II, Sylverfalcen, (F2) Fish and Foul, Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy (Shallow) and similar sizes. Asking $80 SOLD PayPal Friends and Family. CONUS shipping included.

Hiking Buddy (not for sale) shown in sheath for scale.

SOLD - Thank you.

6fRj9L3l.jpg

RudSzFLl.jpg

o0OIB78l.jpg

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Revenant in curly maple over black liners and thick natural pinstripes. Blade is 5/32” A2 TT with leather wrap. Blade ~6”, OAL is ~11”. New and unused. Comes with the RLO sheath shown. There is a very small mark on the edge of the scales on the butt of the knife (see picture) Asking $SOLD shipped to the US. No trades please.

Last edited:
Withdrawn
I didn't think we had any really serious bushcrafters or reenactment collectors in this forum these days, or at least maybe not any that are new to the scene. But since I have a lot of friends here I wanted to start the post here just them a shot first before posting in other areas of the forums where I know less people personally.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Have this Hiking Buddy up for grabs. Got it secondhand so dont know the details. Tapered tang. Natural liners with yellowish pinstripe. Wood looks like dyed curly maple but I could be way off. It's a really cool looking FF. Listed for 250 elsewhere but 225 on the flea market. Comes with KSF pocket sheath. Some very faint surface scratches on one side of the blade in the right light. Other than that it's in fabulous condition.
Price includes shipping. Please add 3% for gns

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/Tbd70fd

Thanks for looking

With my work load, I won't have the brain power to keep up with a sale taking place in too many areas at once, so I have withdrawn the fire kit that was in post #14171 to put it elsewhere.

Back