Fiddleback Flea Market

Updated the trade list for my Monarch in post #14204 Fiddleback Flea Market

I would love to trade for the following Fiddleback Forge knives:
Bushcraft Karda, Old School Karda, Sylvrfalcen, etc... Any handle material. 3/32" SFT, or 1/8" Tapered Tang. Any steel type. A sheath would be nice.

It REALLY pains me to lower the cost of brand new condition knives to this level. The remaining knives are in exceptional shape and ready for a new home. I just want these to go to someone who can use them or add to their collection. I'm taking such a hit on these that it makes my stomach hurt! :( If you are interested in getting a new knife for far less than new price, you should jump on this. All I would ask is you either pay with friends and family or add 3% for the pay pal fee. I'll still include priority shipping ConUS as part of the price. Please see the links below.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-flea-market.1057978/page-707#post-18701555
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-flea-market.1057978/page-707#post-18701648
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-flea-market.1057978/page-707#post-18703542

PM sent

BOTH SOLD** If someone will make payment PP, F&F or send a MO I'll drop these knives in Fiddleback Flea Market post #14210 to $250 apiece, both for $475 Prices include shipping in the lower 48, offshore buyer pays shipping. Would consider working out trade for Randall or WAS Loveless style or Frontier. **Tangerine and black has sold ALL TANGERINE STILL AVAILABLE..

Last edited:
New/Unused/stored - Handyman - .125" A2 (Straight tang) - Natural canvas / blk/white liners - with sheath

SOLD PayPal shipped insured U.S. Only please. (No trades)

33371533718_cbcaed5073_c.jpg

47195224172_092e4ea3af_c.jpg

40272745893_909d375c4a_c.jpg

Full disclosure: There is a hint of staining that can only be seen at a very specific angle.
I didn't even see it at first. It's very faint.
47237800871_b5741a61c1_c.jpg

Last edited:
WTB or trade for an Osage 1/8" TT Bushcrafter in A2. Also maybe a Bushboot in the same configuration.

Hi All, I've been absent for a while leading up to a big personal move (I quit my job of 11 years to pursue a new opportunity and move back home to Kentucky) In the move I realized I should downsize my collection a bit and I am only keeping my absolute favorites.

Claiming: Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and send me a private message so I can send you my PayPal address.

Payment: PayPal, I will cover the fees.

Shipping: I will ship the knife insured at my expense to the lower 48, if you are farther away please contact me for a quote.

KEB - Caramel Toned Desert Ironwood, natural liners and yellow pinstripes.
1/8” A2 SFT
when I bought this knife it was described as ever so lightly used...I couldn't tell...still can't. $285
One little dark spot in the spalting can be seen in the photo.

WA Surls Muk in Desert Ironwood, black liner and white pinstripe, from Allen's Frontier Line
1/8” A2 Steel with Taper Tang.
(lightly used) With Sheath $330
FYI slight tarnish seen in the spalting
(BTW let me know and Ill remove this one if not allowed and post in the Surls market)

Baby Boot - Jigged Bone with Black Liners
3/32 A2 SFT
includes a leather slip sheath I made for it, nothing fancy, but would protect it well if you chose to pocket carry.
(not used to cut anything but i did carry it for a day) $300
FYI the baby boot has the most slight mark that can be seen only at the right angle. I tried to catch it in the photo. I think its from the final buffing because it was on it when I received new.

All prices PayPal G&S Delivered in US.
Thanks,
Bill

1) Gaucho- 3/32" A2 SFT, never used, purchased from Outpost-, Natural Canvas/Orange/Natural(on left in photo) 235.00*** Now 215.00***200.00******SOLD***
oa9KEOP.jpg

PKYkYTo.jpg

2) Big Sneaky- New condition. Big sneaky Stabilized Black Ash Burl over natural canvas with Blue g10 pinstripe, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32" (.155) thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. 275.00*** now 250.00***235.00***
xosP1ya.jpg

i3G3ahz.jpg

iIYijX1.jpg

3) Bushcraft Karda- 1/8" (.120) A2 TT Natural/White/Black. Bought new, never used. 225.00****SOLD****
P7nzZH7.jpg

Bn8ySuz.jpg

4) My beloved ASP. Saphire/Yellow/Black. 1/8 (.145) TT Swedged, not sure of steel. Vertical scratches along bevel are my annual cleanup= once a year I take 400G on a leather pad and clean blade north to south. This year I sent to PT for sharpening after the cleanup. This one gets some use in kitchen on a poly board with fruits, veggies, chiles- gives it the natural patina you see. 225.00*** Now 215.00***200.00***
C8VKozJ.jpg

sAQHoC6.jpg

Yh3vkas.jpg

oBbkmwv.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday evening steel STEAL!! :) # 14224 Handyman - SOLD PayPal shipped Priority U.S.

Last edited:
Imalterna,
I would like to take it:

3) EDK- 3/32" (.120) A2 TT Natural/White/Black. Bought new at Outpost, never used. 225.00

I just have a basic membership.....how can I reach you?

Nscout

NScout,
wmoore1776
yahoo

I will place knife on hold for you. Someone raised a question of EDK VS Bushcraft Karda- I will measure blade/handle this evening and verify before accepting funds.
Bill

Back