Fiddleback Flea Market

For Sale! Fiddleback Forge Bushnub (discontinued model)
Blackwood-black liners-white pinstripes-OAL 7.5”-Blade 3.4”-1/8” A2 TT-Convex Grind Asking $185.00
Price includes PP fees and ConUS priority shipping. No Trades. No sheath.
This is a non used, non carried Bushnub. right side blade has a dark streak in the grind mark (see pic).

Claim knife with a reply to this post and please follow up with a prompt DM for pp info.
must be 18 years old to purchase and know your state's knife laws.
Thanks for looking.

xj2vCFc.jpg

cDxoCZ5.jpg

dtZkXSQ.jpg

SlKqniH.jpg

ty4wVtG.jpg

I'll take it Eric! :):thumbsup:

Anyone have a Mid-Tech Bushfinger they're willing to part with?

FOUND ONE , thanks guys.

Last edited:
As long as folks are listing their dream wanna haves, I would love a Bushraptor, nice burl wood is first choice w/ TT but I'm open, not interested in users.
If you have a sweet bushraptor collecting dust contact me at: bobbyduck34@gmail.com Thanks, and sorry if I posted in the wrong spot...

SOLD. Fiddleback Forge BUSHFINGER, Afzelia Wood handle with black bolsters, pins and liners, SFT, Unused. She’s a beaut!SOLD PP, shipped lower 48

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Apologies for my last post. Been away so long I forgot my membership would have expired.

https://imgur.com/a/PP7s7sX

Selling my three Fiddleback Forge knives. As much as I love them and they're beautiful to look at, I'm always to scared to use them. They've been display pieces for a couple years and it's time to part. Only one that's been used by me at any point is the Monarch on its first day to try it out cutting paper and some cardboard.

Knives:
Old School Lady Finger in Osage over natural liners and orange pinstripes. 1/8" O1 steel scandi grind blade. The knife has the old school Andy Roy stamp on the butt. Asking $340 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath. SOLD

Monarch in black bolstered Fiesta burlap. 3/32" A2 steel SFT convex grind blade. Asking $285 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath.

Kephart in Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 steel SFT convex. Asking $310 shipped to you.

No trades.

Bump with new prices.

Monarch w/ sheath - $260 shipped
Kephart - $285 shipped

Back