Fiddleback Flea Market

This is sold.

For post #15105: I’ll do $250 PPG&S for the Gaucho w/o the sheath or would consider trades for any of the following:

Pro Duke in Black
Bushcrafter
Bushfinger
Bear Paw
Bush Hermit
Reaper

I prefer wood scales, A2 and typically 1/8” convex on the knives in the 3.5 - 4.5” range. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me, thanks!

Last edited:
Osprey Warthog - Two-Tone Presentation Grade Koa over Natural Liners and Ruby Red Pinstripes. Custom order with thicker handle, 3/32" CPM-154 and Tapered Tang. This is one of the nicest knives I own and very hard to let go. The Warthog is one of my favorite smaller knifes but I currently have three of them. I have not used, carried or cut anything with this one so I decided to list it as I continue to use the others. SOLD (including shipping in the US50). Thank you for looking.
4yC5xda.jpg
5EKNocc.jpg
9zz7XNX.jpg
aRErzje.jpg

Last edited:
Cohutta large Puukko, 1/8” A2 blade, TT, black ash burl scales with natural liners and blue pinstripes. The knife is new, but was sent back to Russell for a regrind after I dinged the tip on the counter (looks better than new now). SOLD
2v2HRStzjx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HRStMrx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HRSY2Mx6Zh4W.jpg

Last edited:
crazy deal on a stunning package. Camp Muck 5/32" TT A2 with an awesome custom kydex sheath. It looks unused. All oiled up, boxed and ready to ship. $275.00 shipped paypal.

So very sorry to ask Q's here, Bmurray, but my inbox is full and I am trying to figure out how to delete messages in order to send more (yes, I am that tech-impaired!).

What are the scales made of?
And who is the Kydex bender, if known?

Thanks

Final price reduction on a new & unused Bolstered Bushcrafter in Post # 15098. Let's find this blade a new home for an incredible value !

Wow so many awesome knives for sale right now. Let's try a drop to $230 on the african blackwood BC Jr.

Up for sale today I have two beautiful wood handled blades. Both have been recently treated with feed&wax and look even better in person. These will be posted in multiple places. The first unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking!

Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter Jr 5/32 A2 TT African Blackwood over black with bllue/white racing stripes. This one has been used and sharpened by previous owner, but there is no patina or major scratches/marks. Handle is nice and hand-filing measuring 21mm wide at the palm swell (vs 18mm on a newer BC Jr and 19mm on a HM). Super nice taper puts the balance point exactly on the forefinger.
Asking $250 shipped via paypal

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog 3/32 CPM154 TT afzelia burl over natural and black liners. I'm nt the original owner but this knife is in excellent condition so if it has been used it's only lightly. Only selling this one because I have a custom ordered warthog coming up soon.
Asking $280 SOLD shipped via paypal

50026452922_88c8f10e00_k.jpg

50025645843_eb642f235f_k.jpg

A super nice Bushfinger. One of the very few I was able to snag directly on one of the Fiddleback Friday's of old. Honestly won't be sad at all to keep this one, but I need to start making some space.
2016 0624 17 – Bushfinger w/ black bolstered natural canvas, TT Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $355

Fit, finish, edge, and spalting are all perfect on this specimen. I have never used it. Most Bushfinger's I have owned have flatter handles- this one has a very nice subtle palm swell. One of the best feeling Fiddleback's in the hand I have ever had.

$315 shipped via US Postal Priority. Regular paypal goods or MO. Not really interested in trades, but might consider Spyderco's and other Fiddleback family (I like a lot of models and all handle materials) and AA Forge in partial trade. Thanks for looking- PM or email me: Madhatta246 (at) aol.com

IMG_8901.JPG
IMG_8902.JPG
IMG_8903.JPG

Back