Fiddleback Flea Market

Some really nice ones available today!

Some of these are reposts and previous listings of these are not valid.
Not interested in any trades
Price includes USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal Goods and Services
If you prefer UPS or other shipping, let me know and we can work out shipping costs
Continental US shipping only!
Discounts available for multiple purchases
Sheath not included

FF D Humpback Black Canvas Commando (no stripes or liners) 3/32" SFT A2 Convex Will Repost
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.375"
2v2Hrva5rxAKujh.jpg

2v2HrvaNjxAKujh.jpg

FF Old School Karda Black Canvas Commando (no stripes or liners) 3/32" Convex A2 SFT Will Repost
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.5"
2v2HrvHzFxAKujh.jpg

FFBlackOSK1-vi.jpg

FFBlackOSK2-vi.jpg

FF Lonestar EDC Blue Curly Maple over Black Liners and Yellow Pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Flat Will Repost
Blade 2.9375" OAL 7.25"
FFBlueLonestar1-vi.jpg

FFBlueLonestar2-vi.jpg

FFBlueLonestar3-vi.jpg

FF Old School Karda Blue Curly Maple over Black Liners and White Pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Flat Will Repost
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.5"
FFBlueOSK1-vi.jpg

FFBlueOSK2-vi.jpg

FFBlueOSK3-vi.jpg

OKT Poon Tipped Mini Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando (No stripes or liners) 3/32" CPM154 TT Will Repost
(great price since LVA CF adds a bunch of $$)
Blade 3.25" OAL 6.75"
OKTMiniMamushi1-vi.jpg

OKTMiniMamushi3-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have a lightly used Hiking Buddy I am looking to trade. I'd really like to try something with a Wharncliffe profile like a Bush Raptor.

Specs:

TT 5/32" O1
Coffee bag, natural, with orange pinstripes
Shows some patina, super sharp and has been stropped, used to make a few fuzz sticks.

HB is second from the bottom (Nothing else is on the block!)

ACtC-3ff7RBzqIFw0HyOyWqTRiz81AJJlHU8SKtMaFTq2PlwntgrghjHtMloFrd_0wMu3--T9fwTl2b7hEHzpsABb3nNDfVVBcnDXrNyS46G2d5FYEB8n36hUoskhi9o2jW0ykBg5o3hfz3wdEwFNdxBE3bJ=w830-h1104-no

HB is Second from the left

ACtC-3fdyzQQs9XmaeEYzWko74q5ZE_Ylgr1jyyOV5qq9DySKU61_So2r2QsKjsG5ntwxheajoz9acqEbpW25OEkJE7NySbpbnsXEbuqCDnE-CPSLr93hgS5m61MnbwXqZQxzigeUxAirPkbFPxWpfHtwBPI=w830-h1104-no

Sad sad day ... breaking up the Band! :(
BluesBrothers.jpg
Don't wanna but there could be a potential layoff coming up so I need to plan for the worst.

Notes:
  • ALL of these are Bog Oak over Black Liners and White Stripes
  • I lost my spreadsheet with all my knife history, specs, and dibs notes. So, apologies if you had called dibs on any of these.
  • Talked to Phillip before pricing these and confirmed that Bog Oak carries a $100 add-on cost. Pricing reference can be found here Fiddleback Forge Intro Thread re: "$35-100 for stabilized woods"
  • Not interested in any trades
  • Price includes USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal Goods and Services
  • If you prefer UPS or other shipping, let me know and we can work out shipping costs
  • Continental US shipping only!
  • Sheath not included
  • It sucked hitting "Post Reply"

SALE TERMS for PAIRS vs Individuals:
  • If I'm breaking up the band, they all need to go so some are paired up with swim buddies and those are my preferred sale terms.
  • If someone claims the pair, great.
  • If you only want one of a pair please DO NOT comment in the thread. INSTEAD, email me at warrior108 at gmail .com and if both are claimed via email, then I'll break up the pair.
  • Individual prices are listed in case they sell individually so that prices are clear.

Gaucho + No Name Pair - Will Repost
Fiddleback Forge Gaucho 3/32 SFT A2
Jarrett Fleming No Name .107" TT Hollow Grind CPM154
These would make a great kitchen set since the No Name is very much like a paring knife
BOGauchoParing-vi.jpg

BOGaucho-vi.jpg

SOLD Hiking Buddy + Bushcraft Karda Pair SOLD
Fiddleback Hiking Buddy 3/32 SFT A2
Note: Pics did not pick up a few light scratches in the blade
Fiddleback Bushcraft Karda 3/32 SFT A2
BOHBBCK4-vi.jpg

BOHB2-vi.jpg

BOBCK3-vi.jpg

WA Surls Inlander 3/32 A2 Will Repost

SOLD Fiddleback Monarch 1/8 Tapered Tang Swedged A2 SOLD
BOInlanderMonarchBO1-vi.jpg

BOInlander2-vi.jpg

BOMonarch3-vi.jpg

SOLD Osprey Knife & Tool Guardless Warthog SOLD
.079" Insanely Tapered Tang CPM154 Black Oxide Blade
Chris made this at my request and I'm pretty sure it was technically 1/16" CPM154. And then he still tapered it!
BOWarthog2-vi.jpg

Next to a 3/32" SFT
BOWarthogTaper-vi.jpg

Disclosure: As purchased new from Chris, he pointed out a tiny spot missing oxide on the bottom spine
BOWarthogBottom-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back