Fiddleback Flea Market

I really need to move this so here's the final reduced price on my HB and sheath now on sale over at the Exchange. It's an unused, uncarried Hiking Buddy from the 2013 0201 batch, 04 – Honduran Rosewood over black with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick steel. There's a photo from Andy's sale thread and three of my own - the extra shine is from wiping down the knife with mineral oil, other than that, I've not touched or changed a thing since I received it from Andy. Comes with dark brown Talfuchre sheath, never worn, used to store the HB. CONUS only, please, NOW SOLD.

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter $sold shipped paypal
Nicely Contoured Handle
Curly Hickory over East Indian Rosewood with red liners
Made by Andy Roy
Blade is 5/32" thick 01 Tool steel, blade length is 4" handle length is 4.5"
Knife has not been used much, blade has some fine superficial scratches
Comes with JRE Bushcraft Sheath with firesteel loop

Fiddleback%20Bushcraft%201.jpg

Fiddleback%20Bushcraft%202.jpg

Fiddleback%20Bushcraft%203.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody wanna sell a Heber (wildmanh) bushcraft sheath to fit a four inch blade? Used or new does not matter.

Up for sale is a Fiddleback Kephart, with white line micarta scales, leather sheath. There are a few spots where the sheath stained the handle. Knife is in great shape. $215 shipped in the USA (CONUS, territories, AK and HI). I will not ship outside the USA, sorry.No minors, know your local laws etc. USPS money orders only, I do not accept Paypal. I am open to trades for other bushcraft knives(flat and convex grinds only). Also slipjoints, specifically custom slipjoints and the Case Bose annual collaborations. Email me through BF of silenthunterstudios at gmAil.

Some iPhone pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379003344.308215.jpg

Can send more pics upon request.

SPF thanks. Need to find out if Andy produces a regular Kephart design. I'm kind of addicted to them.

SPF thanks. Need to find out if Andy produces a regular Kephart design. I'm kind of addicted to them.

I think his Bushcrafter variant is about as close as you're gonna get. Perhaps even the Arête would pass, but the Arête I believe, is a little slimmer. Maw could help you out with photos of each(Warning: prepare to be envious).

I would think the Arete is the closest to a traditional kephart that Andy makes. The BC as Joe mentioned would be seem to be similar as well just in a wider bladed format. Keep in mind I do not own and have not handled either an Arete or a BC model so this is based purely on pics. See this thread for some great comparison shots http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...rge-Comparison-Photos-Round-Three-(PIC-Heavy)

I think his Bushcrafter variant is about as close as you're gonna get. Perhaps even the Arête would pass, but the Arête I believe, is a little slimmer. Maw could help you out with photos of each(Warning: prepare to be envious).

I was thinking the same thing.

I believe Andy's Bushcrafter (at least the blade) is as close as his models get to a Kephart - plus I find the Bushcrafter handle the most comfortable to use (although that's a personal issue)
That being said, the Arete is a great knife as well - I'm fortunate enough have both.
Best Wishes to All!

Back