Fiddleback Flea Market

Fiddleback forager a2 tapered tang.

used but in great shape. way to large for me to use. 300.00 or trade for a Solo, or smaller pocket carry by Andy.

Attachments

• 20240310_081104.jpg
    20240310_081104.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240310_081132.jpg
    20240310_081132.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240310_081130.jpg
    20240310_081130.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240310_081127.jpg
    20240310_081127.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240310_081121.jpg
    20240310_081121.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240310_081119.jpg
    20240310_081119.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240310_081111.jpg
    20240310_081111.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
IMG_9934.jpeg

Fiddleback Forge ED Karda

Dyed blue quatersawn curly oak over natural with white liners. Tapered tang.

Never used.

Price reduced…..325

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price includes shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.IMG_9932.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm new at this. Please excuse any mistakes. I tried to do my research as to not look too bad. Please PM with any questions.

Fiddleback Forge Bushboot
Yellow Dyed Maple Burl Handle
A2 Steel
Never Used/Never Sharpened
SOLD
Purchased Between 2015-2018
Comes as seen w/sheath
PayPal, shipping included.

Fiddleback Forge Monarch
Stabilized Baby Pinecone Handle
A2 Steel
SOLD
Comes as seen w/sheath

Last edited:
I'm new at this. Please excuse any mistakes. I tried to do my research as to not look too bad. Please PM with any questions.

A2 Steel
$380
Comes as seen w/sheath

Fiddleback Forge Monarch
A2 Steel
$350
Comes as seen w/sheath

I'll take the Bushboot

A2 Steel
SOLD
Comes as seen w/sheath

Fiddleback Forge Monarch
A2 Steel
$350
Comes as seen w/sheath

I'll take the Monarch.

Folks, you must be a Gold member or above to sell on these forums, and you must be at least a Basic member to trade. There is no exemption from the rules here.

IMG_9958.jpeg

Fiddleback Forge Scandi Handyman!

New bought directly from Andy.

1/8th Scandi grind Westinghouse over natural with orange pinstripe.

Razor sharp and ready to hit the woods.

$ 300.00

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order. My price includes shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

View attachment 2536137

Fiddleback Forge ED Karda

Dyed blue quatersawn curly oak over natural with white liners. Tapered tang.

Never used.

Price reduced…..325

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price includes shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.View attachment 2536139
Price reduced to 325

IMG_9960.jpeg

Osprey Knife and Tool Hunter!

Bog oak with thunderstorm Kevlar.

This is an epic knife from Chris. Get it before I change my mind!

$450
Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order. My price includes shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

IMG_9964.jpeg
Osprey Knife and Tool Apache.

Unbelievable chatoyancy in this wood. Dyed blue curly oak. Natural liners with red pinstripe.

$ 350

Formalities

View attachment 2536811

Fiddleback Forge Scandi Handyman!

New bought directly from Andy.

1/8th Scandi grind Westinghouse over natural with orange pinstripe.

Razor sharp and ready to hit the woods.

$ 300.00

Formalities

Tapered?

Back