• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge x2, pocket birch bark Puukko

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I will honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

First up is a Fiddleback Forge Monarch with Diomedes pocket sheath. Dyed Orange Curly Maple Handle, natural liner with white pinstripe, 1/8″ A2 Steel, skeletonized full tang, blade is 3 5/8″, 7 3/4″ OAL. This has been lightly used around the house (kitchen and opening mail). Has been stropped but not sharpened.

Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Next up is an unused Fiddleback Forge Kephart with RLO sheath. 1/8” 01 SFT, corn flower blue g10 over natural liners and blue/white racing stripes. 4” blade, 8.5” OAL.

Asking $235 shipped.

Last edited:
Last up is a little knife I picked up from a maker on Etsy with a Badgerclaw Leatherworks pocket sheath. Knife is a birch bark handled Puukko with a full height convex grind made from 1/8 inch thick 80crv2 steel with copper handle fittings. The handle is 3.75 inches long, the blade is 2.5 inches long and the blade is one inch wide. Has been used lightly around the house/ kitchen, and sharpened.

Asking $55 shipped.

Last edited:
Back