Fiddleback Friday - 1/29/16

I cannot thank y'all enough for your support. But regardless, Thank You.

Great batch!

I can't believe that one is there either. I love the sleek look of the Blackout and orange.

i think i might have lost a bet one that one.
i put it in the batch and Allen someone :D pulled it but then i went back and added it back to the batch.

VERY pumped to have landed that green runt... Have literally been searching for a green burl runt for weeks!

Just got back to my office after my day in the field. Wow!! Now that I can actually get a good look at them, what an absolutely awesome batch of knives!! The sharks were hungry today.

There were 4 knives that I would have loved to own but an F2 like this has been my grail knife for a long time. Shout out to Necrolicious for offering to shark it for me and getting it done!! That knife is going to live on my hip, clean lots of game, and harvest lots of mushrooms. Man I'm stoked.

I can't believe that black canvas KE is still out there. That knife is sweet as well. Again, awesome batch this week! Payment to come shortly.

Thanks again Necrolicious!

I was totally bummed at 3:00.45 when I realized I didn't get the F2 I had been after for some time. Now that I read this post I'm just as glad I didn't get it. Very happy you were able to get it and you better post some pics.

movin this down

available knives
2016 0129 05 – Wingman PROTO w/ evergreen burlap over black liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $29

2016 0129 19 – KE Bushie w/ black canvas over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I'll take the emerald renegade -- I've been hemming and hawing since yesterday and it looks like a worthy successor to a sick recluse I let go of not too long ago!

Hey guys,
I'll take the emerald renegade -- I've been hemming and hawing since yesterday and it looks like a worthy successor to a sick recluse I let go of not too long ago!

thanks xxwjtxx

Wondering if this one ever sold:
2016 0129 19 – KE Bushie w/ black canvas over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT
convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275
I sent you an email Vance

Wondering if this one ever sold:
2016 0129 19 – KE Bushie w/ black canvas over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT
convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275
I sent you an email Vance
email responded to..

short version...
that knife is no longer in the shop

Sorry

Back