Fiddleback Friday 10/20/2017

Hi overthere, if still available I`ll take this one:
2017 1020 KYLE - Peregrine II - Dyed box elder burl over black liners w/white pinstripe. Convex ground on 5/32" CPM 154 SFT hammer texture finish - $195

May I get the

2017 1020 11 – Kephart w/ spearmint jade over black liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315?

Thank you.
sure thing
thanks!
Hi overthere, if still available I`ll take this one:
2017 1020 KYLE - Peregrine II - Dyed box elder burl over black liners w/white pinstripe. Convex ground on 5/32" CPM 154 SFT hammer texture finish - $195

you got it
please contact Kyle regarding this purchase
his info can be found in my 1st post

thank you!

here are the currently available knives.....

2017 1020 03 – Lil’ Lady w/ wenge over natural liners & blue pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $340
2017 1020 04 – Patch w/ dyed maple burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $340
2017 1020 07 – F2 w/ cotton candy burlap over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $290
2017 1020 08 – Bushboot w/ oreo burlap over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $330
2017 1020 13 – Ladyfinger w/ sunburst jade over black liners & orange pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315
2017 1020 14 – Bushcrafter Sr. w/ black bolstered navy burlap, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $445

Hi, I sent the payment for the knife via PayPal, but I forgot to add the information about the knife. What shall I do? Thank you.

P. S. I wrote an e-mail to the address, we use for payments. Maybe this will work.

Hi, I sent the payment for the knife via PayPal, but I forgot to add the information about the knife. What shall I do? Thank you.

P. S. I wrote an e-mail to the address, we use for payments. Maybe this will work.
no problem .i got it
you should receive tracking info shortly

edit..
the fiddlebackpayments email is just for that purpose. im not sure where it even goes or how to check it

Received the Knives. Thanks Phillip :thumbsup:

While I love all of them the Woodsman is on another level.

The Woodsman is sort of a magical creature. A great combination of the old concept of french Trade Knife and Andy's uncanny knack for building in grace and sex appeal.

What time are Fiddleback Friday's live? When are the knives displayed? Is it 2:00pm EST?

What time are Fiddleback Friday's live? When are the knives displayed? Is it 2:00pm EST?
i post the "preview" thread at 1:30pmish eastern and lock the thread. At 3pm eastern i unlock the existing thread and at that point the thread is "live" and the knives are available for purchase. it's first come first served based on the post number in the thread

Good God man!! Don't update a "Fiddleback Friday" post minutes before Fiddleback Friday!! I think I sprained a muscle turning to look at the clock to make sure it wasn't 3:00 Eastern already. :D

Edit: Crap! Practice what I preach, eh? lol

Back