Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 11/27/20 (Early Preview) Happy Thanksgiving!

TrainedBullets

Gold Member
Wow! What a nice group!

Ever since scoring an Osage Esquire back on a group buy, I’ve been all in on the stuff. I’m not sure if I’ll be fast enough, but totally going after at least one this week.

It’s nice to be back.

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
I'm so glad! Got the Monarch! Gonna share the Juu Fuu pocket sheath with its brother BCJR :D

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
I'm so glad! Got the Monarch! Gonna share the Juu Fuu pocket sheath with its brother BCJR :D

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
Sorry! There was a problem on my end with the posting button and I kept pressing it. I'll try to remove the duplicates.

RIP Dequincy Jynxie

Gold Member
Basic Member
lol, you should have seen me when I snagged my woodpecker! freaking out I was

I do kinda like seeing your avatar (mutt? got some Shepard in 'em?), forgot to mention that in my last post :)

RIP Dequincy Jynxie

Gold Member
Basic Member
lol, you should have seen me when I snagged my woodpecker! freaking out I was

I do kinda like seeing your avatar (mutt? got some Shepard in 'em?), forgot to mention that in my last post :)

RIP Dequincy Jynxie

Gold Member
Basic Member
hehe, see - you're not alone! we all have internet problems sometimes :)

then again, the internet behaving oddly kinda freaks me out. long story. but I digress.

is Diomedes Industries really not making sheaths anymore? or am I totally misinformed?

The Handyman was my favorite this week. I was driving all day so there was zero chance of it coming to my house.