Fiddleback Friday 5/19/2017

Haha! I keep considering the KPH because it matches my F2, but it's not my favorite model visually.

2017 0512 05 – Old School Karda w/ blackwood over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

Ok! Ok!! I'll take it. Man oh man. 2nd week on here and I can tell this is going to be addicting.
Math=2 knives week X 52 weeks. I need counseling.
thank you choppa!

Haha! I keep considering the KPH because it matches my F2, but it's not my favorite model visually.
Odaon Odaon
i think the KPH is the best looking knife we offer.

it's also the most comfortable in my hand. i dont carry one because i dont often have the skin something out, but if i did, it would be a constant companion

here is what is available..
2017 0512 08 – Lonestar EDC w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300
2017 0512 10 – Monarch w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315
2017 0512 11 – KPH w/ maroon canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $355

Argh!!!! Ill take this:

2017 0512 01 – Runt w/ rosewood over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, sandi ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $27

Nice Snag D...and if it doesn't fit your hand just right drop me a line!!

Odaon Odaon

it's also the most comfortable in my hand. i dont carry one because i dont often have the skin something out, but if i did, it would be a constant companion
[/QUOTE]

I have to Agree with Phillip the KPH is one of the most comfortable in the hand. I love the old school one I have but someone I know loves them more!! A deal in the making coming soon!

Nice Snag D...and if it doesn't fit your hand just right drop me a line!!

Odaon Odaon

I have to Agree with Phillip the KPH is one of the most comfortable in the hand. I love the old school one I have but someone I know loves them more!! A deal in the making coming soon!
i hope im involved in this & if i am,,,im down!

Great sharking, everyone.

I also really like the KPH. That one I got off Allen is a stunner.

Phillip, let me know if you every let go of those vintage KPHs.

Great sharking, everyone.

I also really like the KPH. That one I got off Allen is a stunner.

Phillip, let me know if you every let go of those vintage KPHs.
that one was pretty epic!

i will
but they will be the last ones to go.

edit***

all the old ones I have

here is what is available..
2017 0512 08 – Lonestar EDC w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300
2017 0512 10 – Monarch w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315
2017 0512 11 – KPH w/ maroon canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $355

Uuugh! How is that Lonestar still there?? That would have been the one I pounced on if I had the funds and been around last Friday at 2:59. It is still there taunting me and the only thing that eases things was getting back from my trip yesterday, going to the post office and picking up the Lonestar from the previous week. By the way, this one has killer narrow and sculpted handles. Very slender and sexy in my opinion. Outstanding work!

AwesomeLonestar-vi.jpg

Back