Attention Fiddleback Friday Time Change?

What time should Fiddleback Friday be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've had a bunch of customers say that the 3pm release time is too hard to be available for, with work and such.

Andy and Robert looked at website traffic and sales...and it looks like way more people go online at night to look at and buy knives.

We always did 3pm before because it was our last day of the week in the shop, right before we left for the day. Now we can have it any time that's better for you guys. 9pm seems to be the peak time on the site already, so that seems like the best time to do it.

What do you guys think?

I'm with everyone else. Do what sells you guys the most knives.

I've never been real good at the sharking anyway. But I manage to find and acquire what I need/want.

Very cool that you asked though!

The last 9 to 5 job I had was in 1977. I quickly learned being off when most people were at work had distinct advantages to avoiding crowds. It has to be a much much smaller market segment that can’t work as well for your business. Maybe I'm wrong and they sell quickly enough as it is. But a larger throng beating on the gates after dinner time (in your time zone ... after all, this an international forum) may prove to be equally frustrating for the ones left out in the cold.

I like the sound of Fiddleback 4:37 am.... Just kiddin' three gets busy some weeks and I leave early and am on the road others. 9:00 EST makes sense-- I know I definitely am more inclined to hit checkout when I've have a bourbon or three...which happens much more at nine than three. - just saying.

Whatever you decide is fine by me, but doesn't anyone leave the computer on Friday nights and go out for Dinner/Drinks/Fun?

I love me some Fiddlebacks, but sometimes eating and/or drinking are a priority.......just saying.

I’m with you. I normally am occupied Friday evenings/nights.

I kinda like the 1/2 and 1/2 deal with the afternoon and the after dark releases. I vote to give Robert as much work as possible. :D:D ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, the previews for both should be available first thing Friday morning so you know what would be in each release and then we can figure out neglecting work vs neglecting friends/family. LOL

Last edited:
While I'm poking Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost with a stick, I think his days off should be Sunday and Monday like motorcycle dealers. That way he can get the knives shipped out by Post Office close time on Saturday and we can get our knafs on Monday or Tuesday.

VANCE VANCE Could ya maybe add 3pm & 9pm to poll so I can pick one? :)

Random question of the day: With this being BLADEforums, why on Earth is there not an emoticon with a knife somewhere?

I kinda like the 1/2 and 1/2 deal with the afternoon and the after dark releases. I vote to give Robert as much work as possible. :D:D ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, the previews for both should be available first thing Friday morning so you know what would be in each release and then we can figure out neglecting work vs neglecting friends/family. LOL

:thumbsdown::poop:

:D

I missed this poll but did comment on the you tube video when Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost requested it. My vote was "Doesn't matter-I'll be there regardless" I do prefer a very early review though. Seeing what's available early gets me pumped up and gets the fiddleback forum/IG fired up!! :D 3 PM has always worked very well for me since I'm sitting at my desk in most cases. Friday nights for me is chill mode (typically) with a few bourbons and a good home cooked meal and I'm usually around BUT if I'm out with friends or whatever, I can usually escape to the restroom (if you know what I mean LOL) to score my favorite @Fiddleback of the week! I hugely support Fiddleback Forge/outpost and all the guys that are there, @Outpost Allison too :), and guys from the past that are kicking some serious ass and if any of them have a knife drop, you can pretty much anticipate I'll be there regardless of time. ROCK ON!!

Back