Fiddleback Hiking Buddy Protoype

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
This one was made for a member here - but will be the type of sheath I will offer if it gets the thumbs up from members here. I normally do a double stitch - but the Hiking buddy is a smaller knife and a double stitch seemed to make the sheath overpower the blade. So - I decided on a single stitch with a secondary stitch that ran up to the finger guard on the Hiking Buddy. What this does is allow for a welt that is thicker in the blade area as well as create a blade stop to prevent over insertion.

A sheath with dangler would be around 80 dollars in this configuration - a little less for no removable dangler - a little more for other options.

FiddlebackHikingBuddyPrototype001.jpg

FiddlebackHikingBuddyPrototype005-1.jpg

FiddlebackHikingBuddyPrototype004.jpg

FiddlebackHikingBuddyPrototype003.jpg

Give me your feedback and tell me what you think.

TF

I think it looks great! Looking forward to when you have some you want to sell.

Awesome man, I dig it!!

Come to papa. :D:cool:

Good - I am glad you are happy - I will get your custom Dangler done for it and get it out to you.

I have two more cut already - so as soon as I get time I will get them up for sale.

TF

Good - I am glad you are happy - I will get your custom Dangler done for it and get it out to you.

I have two more cut already - so as soon as I get time I will get them up for sale.

TF

Yeah, it turned out really nice. That color looks great next to the natural canvas. I can't wait to get it. :thumbup::cool:

TF

Yeah, it turned out really nice. That color looks great next to the natural canvas. I can't wait to get it. :thumbup::cool:

Wow!!!, as usual Tal,,, that is amazing work,,,,,now if only I had a Hiking Buddy :( ,,, Oh well I am sure some Bushfinger's will turn up at some point,,

Jared ,,great score man!! you are a lucky Dog,,Enjoy :)

Wade

Back