Fiddleback Hunter & Nessmuk availlable

Well, I never thought I'd do this but these two just don't get the use they should and I kinda need the cash right now. Just make it quick before I change my mind ;)

Fiddleback Hunter East Indian Rosewood over Paduk.
As only seen very light use in the kitchen
IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

now soldshipped insured with tracking # to Canada or US

Fiddleback Nessmuk with Lacewood handles. Also seen very light use in the kitchen.
IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

sold shipped insured with tracking # to Canada or US

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're having to sell these bro. Just come back when you're ready and we'll get you more.

Sorry to hear you're having to sell these bro. Just come back when you're ready and we'll get you more.

Thanks Andy but don't worry I'm not parting with all my Fiddelbacks, my Ladyfinger is still my most used knife:thumbup: Your knives are really meant to be used and it was just a shame for me to let them sleep in the knife drawer waiting for something to happen ;)

All emails and PM's replied to

Still availlable for now

Last edited:
Ray, I'm soooo sorry for not being able to reply to your PM's earlier. I've been out of the country for a while and I didn't have internet access :grumpy: At the same time my subsciption has expired so now I can't reply to any of my PM's. (I guess it's gonna take a day or 2 before I come back gold) Anyways, all that to say that the knife is already sold.

again I'm verry sorry:eek:

Alex

Back