• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback knife sale

I have a few Fiddleback knives I’m selling from my collection. All of these knives have been carefully stored and cared for. They’ve never been sharpened or carried. Additional pictures available on request. First I’ll take it followed by payment has the knife. I’m not interested in trades. All prices include shipping, insurance and fees. Signatures will be required for receipt of knives no exception. Please indicate the number of the knife you wish to purchase in your comments. I do not have the exact specs on each knife since they've been in my collection for several years. I will do my best to answer any specific questions as accurately as possible
#1 Bushfinger w/ natural bolstered navy burlap, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $375
#2 Bushfinger w/ tangerine burlap over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted - $300
#3 Bushfinger w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $325
#4 Bushfinger w/ natural bolstered ivory paper micarta, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $315
CB9FACE1-A057-4F85-A718-9B1A95B2FAFE.jpeg 1971F81D-B5A6-40EA-9859-73F63BE9D1AF.jpegTangerine Bushfinger.jpgIronwood Bushfinger.jpgBushfinger Wht with Nat.jpgNavy Bushfinger.jpg

Last edited:
The one on the right, #4 Oatmeal Scales/Natural bolsters?
What model is it???
Tapered Tang or Skeletonized??

Last edited:
Back