Fiddleback Outpost Live Show 11/10/17

Great show Chris and Robert. Uber on home

I was fortunate enough to land the pair of brothers AND I must have looked away at just the right moment cuz I missed the nip shot.

The Apache and Raptor models kick butt if anyone is considering them. Do it!!

All Vets, thank you for your service!

Congratulations on a successful event Chris, it was cool watching you & Robert on the big screen now that Xfinity provides access via our cable service. I liked how you celebrated your service to our great country as a prelude to Veterans Day. Please accept my sincere thanks for your service. We are all blessed that you made the transition back to civilian life and found your passion as a craftsman that blends creativity & design together with an uncompromising attention to detail & quality. Susan said to tell you that she now knows the secret on how to get you to flash a big smile.........more scotch !

Congratulations Chris and Robert on a successful event. That was a fantastic group of knives. I only managed to catch the last 15 minutes or so of the live show and had my purchase cart shoplifted in the end. Not my night. Congrats to the lucky buyers.

Phil

Great show. I missed it live as I was traveling. Since I missed it live, I also missed out on yet another beautiful Trailhand.:( Hopefully I'll be able to snag one soon. Great knives Chris, keep up the good work!

The Youtube show was fantastic, the IG afterparty not to be missed.

(I'm still laughing. The Look on Robert's face when he was told that FeralGentleman FeralGentleman 's request for a 'nip' meant, a taste of the scotch.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)

Chris, I especially appreciated your insight regarding 'muscle memory' in the design of your knives, as you scale the pattern(s) up and down. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool first off Chris. Thank you for your service sir.
Secondly. Great batch tonight. I picked up a couple I had my eyes on. Thank you for aweaome Knives.

Thank you, and you are welcome! I am glad you liked the batch! I am glad you could tune in!

Missed the YouTube show but caught most of the IG show (including the nipple shot o_O). The Ironwood from this batch is absolutely phenomenal. The Mini Mashumi is such a sweet pattern, too.

Thank you for your service!

Glad you could make the IG show, sorry about the nipple shot, I am probably a little bit to blame for providing the scotch that was the catalyst to the peep show, although I have to admit I did get a good laugh out of it!

Thank you the Ironwood was definetly something to behold, I am on the hunt for more, you can count of more Ironwood in the future of the same quality or higher. I am glad you like the Mini Mamushi, I will be making more of those in the future for sure!

Yes, the ironwood was phenomenal. Had the Warthog in the cart and was going through the PayPal steps and, well, you know the rest... arrrgh!!
Congrats to whoever snagged it!

I am Glad you could tune in Oyster, I recently found a vendor who supplies some phenomenal Ironwood so I will be looking to aquire more in the near future for you guy's. I am sorry you missed out but rest asure there will be more in the future!

Chris great show and thank you for your service. I missed out on a couple but I will be waiting on you next release. Have a great weekend!

Thank you and you are welcome! I am glad you enjoyed the show! More to come in the future you can bet on that!

I guess that was me. I was lucky to grab the warthog. I’m pretty excited. I’ve been waiting for the the right one to pop up. The Koa was looking very nice too.

Good work not this batch, Chris. Thanks for your service.

Congrats on the Warthog! I am glad you tuned into the show! And thank you you are welcome!

Happy Vets Day and weekend! Thanks for your service, Chris! ...And, I agree, great show and absolutely awesome bunch of knives. Some crazy beautiful scale offerings, and all great designs overall! Keep 'em coming brother.....

Thank you! You are welcome! I am working on the next batch ASAP, stay tuned to my Forum as I am working on something a little different and special for my next sales thread!

Nice sale, just a couple pieces left.

Thank you Jarret! I am glad you caught the show!

Great show Chris and Robert. Uber on home

I was fortunate enough to land the pair of brothers AND I must have looked away at just the right moment cuz I missed the nip shot.

The Apache and Raptor models kick butt if anyone is considering them. Do it!!

All Vets, thank you for your service!

Thanks Jerry I enjoyed the show! Robert definetly was buzzing by the end of the show, I would say he enjoyed the scotch!

Congrats on the pair and missing the peep show, although it was quite entertaining!

Thank you Jerry I second the thanking of everyone who has served and continues to serve in the Military!

Those were amazing.

Thank you!

I hope you're talking about the knives and not the latter ;)

Thanks. They should be interesting to check out on person. The entire time I was missing the Tusk part because I had it in my head it was a Trailhand.

Were you drinking too Jerry? Please let us know what you think about the pair!

Congratulations on a successful event Chris, it was cool watching you & Robert on the big screen now that Xfinity provides access via our cable service. I liked how you celebrated your service to our great country as a prelude to Veterans Day. Please accept my sincere thanks for your service. We are all blessed that you made the transition back to civilian life and found your passion as a craftsman that blends creativity & design together with an uncompromising attention to detail & quality. Susan said to tell you that she now knows the secret on how to get you to flash a big smile.........more scotch !

Thank you Peter! I am glad you and Susan could tune into the show! Me too giving credit were credit was due on Veterans Day (observed was something I insisted on and was a team effort, Thank you to Robert for having me on as a guest and honoring my request.

Yes Scotch makes me Happy!

@Hulk2e that one was my favorite, but that is a hard thing to say because they all look fantastic. Congrats.

Good times and time well spent on this Veterans Day. Thank you Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool & @Fiddleback Outpost

Thank you for tuning in Danny, sorry about the misenterpretation, I blame the scotch!

Really enjoyed the show last night @Fiddleback Outpost and Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool . It's actually the first one I have watched from start to finish. Chris, thanks so much for your service and thanks for making these works of art! This batch was amazing as usual. Congrats to all the lucky customers who have a new OK&T headed your way!

Thank you! I am glad you tuned in and we were entertaining enough to keep you captivated the whole show!

Congratulations Chris and Robert on a successful event. That was a fantastic group of knives. I only managed to catch the last 15 minutes or so of the live show and had my purchase cart shoplifted in the end. Not my night. Congrats to the lucky buyers.

Phil

Thank you Phil, I am glad you where able to catch part of the show, I am sorry you missed out on your pick of the litter, but you know there is more to come, and I ams sure they will only continue to get better!

Great show. I missed it live as I was traveling. Since I missed it live, I also missed out on yet another beautiful Trailhand.:( Hopefully I'll be able to snag one soon. Great knives Chris, keep up the good work!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the show even though you couldnt make the live version, I appreciate your support and I will be making more for the Forum sales and Fiddleback Outpost. I hope you have better luck next time!

I love seeing the blades and having the maker have comments about them. Great format for us. Thanks for the wonderful knives Chris and keep them coming!

Thank you! I am happy you enjoyed the show and could tune in, I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would, so I will be back on again for sure. More to come in the near future!

(I'm still laughing. The Look on Robert's face when he was told that FeralGentleman FeralGentleman 's request for a 'nip' meant, a taste of the scotch.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)

Chris, I especially appreciated your insight regarding 'muscle memory' in the design of your knives, as you scale the pattern(s) up and down. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Thank you! I am really happy you enjoyed the show and continued to tune in for the IG after party, that one went a little of the rails and I am still laughing this morning to about the whole nip deal, good times!

You are welcome, I enjoyed the opportunity to interact with you all on an organic and instant level, and you can rest assure I will be back on again, The muscle memore is a corner stone of how I design alot of my knives, I think it is important given that not any one particular knife can do it all, and being able to transition from one blade to the next with familiarty is something I find appealing.

Thank you to each and everyone who was able to tune in and show your support last night during the show, I really appreciatte it and without your guy's support and participation it would not haven been the same, I really enjoyed myself more than I thought I would and I knew before the show ended I wanted to come back.

Thank you to Robert for being a good host and for making it a fun and interactive platform!

I hope to be back on again soon!

~ P.

I'm still recovering from that 'slip' up

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool

Chris, wasn't able to watch the show live but I watched it last night to catch up on all the action.

It was great seeing you and Robert on there. I loved seeing you guys break down the whole batch and talk about little tidbits that we wouldn't normally hear. I also enjoyed hearing about your background. Thank you for your service.

That batch was absolutely incredible.

Keep up the great work. I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with your work and being a part of the community here that is growing!

Back