Fiddlebacks and Bourbon

When quick solutions to fresh problems are needed, a portable and easy to drink source of inspiration is required!
View attachment 1906324

The fiend decided that she’s not baby anymore and jumping over baby gates is the way to go…
View attachment 1906328

Well, it ain’t pretty, but should stop her from jumping over… as long as she doesn’t topple the whole gate…
View attachment 1906332
Australian Shepherd or mini? Also, that is a really good looking knife! What model is that?

SnSaVR.jpg

Mini review on the Jefferson's:

It's been a few years since I tried Jefferson's, and I don't remember thinking much of it at the time. It was ok, but nothing exciting. But I had heard that more recent batches had improved somewhat, so I figured I'd give it another try. First glass I had the other night was impressive only in how unremarkable it was, without much depth and almost non-existent finish. I chalked it up to being a 'neck pour' and went to bed. Last night I had a little more, hoping that as I got a bit deeper into the bottle, it would improve. It didn't. This is getting mixed with ginger ale and lime for the remainder.

For just a few bucks more, I'll stick with my tried and true faves - Woodford, Four Roses Small Batch, Eagle Rare, High West, etc. Heck, even Buffalo Trace, which is less expensive than Jefferson's, is notably better. ;)

Mini review on the Jefferson's:

It's been a few years since I tried Jefferson's, and I don't remember thinking much of it at the time. It was ok, but nothing exciting. But I had heard that more recent batches had improved somewhat, so I figured I'd give it another try. First glass I had the other night was impressive only in how unremarkable it was, without much depth and almost non-existent finish. I chalked it up to being a 'neck pour' and went to bed. Last night I had a little more, hoping that as I got a bit deeper into the bottle, it would improve. It didn't. This is getting mixed with ginger ale and lime for the remainder.

For just a few bucks more, I'll stick with my tried and true faves - Woodford, Four Roses Small Batch, Eagle Rare, High West, etc. Heck, even Buffalo Trace, which is less expensive than Jefferson's, is notably better. ;)
I got a bottle of Jefferson very small batch a while back that tasted like water... I use to get the Jefferson's Reserve pretty often and it was good. The regular Jefferson's is definitely not very good.

Back