Fiddlebacks and Coffee

Wow! If you ever want to clear off that metal and wood clutter from your handrail so Bob can get a better look at it please add me to the list of people in line that you can send it to.
you don't want that thing. you're better off with just a piece of that handrail.

Done!

nsRN8E0.jpg

How's that little guy in hand? I'm very curious to know.
Definitely small but like Andy says, “The most useful knife is the one you have with you when you need it. Small knives are handy. A lightweight easy to carry knife is a tool that gets used often.”

If you need to be discreet or very low profile, it’s the way to go. It’s also kinda cute. :confused:

2C5DC697-2AFA-42C1-942B-CC3AA8FD1EAC.jpeg

BA0C125E-1B75-497E-9DFE-BC48A69175D8.jpeg

Definitely small but like Andy says, “The most useful knife is the one you have with you when you need it. Small knives are handy. A lightweight easy to carry knife is a tool that gets used often.”

If you need to be discreet or very low profile, it’s the way to go. It’s also kinda cute. :confused:

View attachment 990312

View attachment 990313
Very nice--it looks like it's cradled by your first three fingers and supported up against your last. I like it--and totally agree... it has to be on you to be useful. Thanks for the pics and insight!

Back