Fiddlebacks at KSF

Guys.....I appreciate the tons of emails you are sending asking about Andy's knives, and I am trying to answer them all.

I love selling Andy's knives because they are very popular and great knives. But I am in the exact same boat as Andy when it comes to ordering his knives ahead of time. I just can't do it.

Every time I take orders from people when Andy sends me a grouping, I set them aside and then I have to sit on them for a long time and people change their mind over and over. It takes a ton of time to make all the switches. As many of you know, we just made a huge move for my job and I am scrambling just to keep my head above water.

When the knives arrive, I will put them up on the website and people can buy them.

So, can I have dibs on the fighter??!! Just kidding! :) Been checking routinely to see 'em when they go up. Don't do it before Friday - it's payday for me! ;)

I bet the hit count has been through the roof the past few days :) Ahem... Thursday is payday for me :)
2Door

Could be my fault too Derrick. I send folks your way if there is a knife headed to you they'd likely want.

Could be my fault too Derrick. I send folks your way if there is a knife headed to you they'd likely want.

Yea but I bet he dont want your to stop doing that, then we wont know that they are there, some will some will not. I think he's just tired of sitting on a knife that someone said they wanted and then not selling the knife to them and having to put it back up on the site. He was just trying to be polite, which I can respect but stick it to them next time Derrick if they waste your time they get what they get. I can see changing their mind on which knife they want but to not get one at all is just wasting your time and money.

Being inundated with purchase enquiries is a terrible affliction for a store owner to have in the current economic climate. ;)

Do a 50% down payment on the ordered knife, if they back out or don't call about it keep the money and sell it. I would have no problem putting 50% down on a knife, then the other 50% when its ready to ship. I would actually prefer it, that way I don't feel like I droppin $200 on a knife, I buying the same knife for $100 twice.:D

Non refundable 50% down payment upon ordering, 50% final payment as its leaving the store/shop. Go to go for me.

Moose

Guys.....I appreciate the tons of emails you are sending asking about Andy's knives, and I am trying to answer them all.

I love selling Andy's knives because they are very popular and great knives. But I am in the exact same boat as Andy when it comes to ordering his knives ahead of time. I just can't do it.

Every time I take orders from people when Andy sends me a grouping, I set them aside and then I have to sit on them for a long time and people change their mind over and over. It takes a ton of time to make all the switches. As many of you know, we just made a huge move for my job and I am scrambling just to keep my head above water.

When the knives arrive, I will put them up on the website and people can buy them.

Hmm. That last bit sounds like a good, solid business plan.:)

I'll get behind it.:thumbup:

Back