• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fifty knives to go (24 left), Spyderco, Benchmade, Strider, Chris Reeve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking number has been sent to Czechmate, xslash-13, and Halo V.

Alan Davis Photos as requested by ecmanuel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks to some of your email enquiries on the sale. For now, BM710, Paramilitary2, and micro Commander have been booked. If you find any other that interests you, feel free to send me an email. I will then check with you to see if you still wants that when I return from the trip early next month.

Reopen the thread. Please note that I could only ship it early May. If you find anything interest you, you could;

1) email me to reserve yours (no obligation on either side, who pay first will take it)
2) pay now to confirm the deal, and I will ship it before 10 May

Thanks Janthony for the prompt payment, your Griptilian 551 will be shipped to you before 10 May.

PM replied to 3-1-1 with PP info.

Last edited:
Hey Plaw, What part of Canada are you in? I'm interested in the Chokwe. Is the Lion Steel SR-1 the Ti version?

I am in Richmond Hill (Toronto). SR-1 has a violet blue titanium handle.

Thanks 3-1-1 for the prompt payment, your Spyderco JD Smith will be shipped to you before 10 May.

PP received from Jwasm1992.

eMail replied tobelljs3

Thank you guys for your trust and being patient with me. I will be back to Canada on 9 May and the first thing I will do is to ship out your knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back