• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fighting Knives Magazine and other reading material.

Please send all correspondence to rnpollard@juno.com

Guys, I gotta pay for a “free” dog. Our 7-year-old Chow mix was diagnosed with cancer last month. We decided to send her to Auburn University for surgery and I need to raise some cash to pay the $2,000.00 surgery bill. Four days after having DRAMATIC surgery she was able to wag her tail.

These books and magazines have been read and I am not claiming that they are in perfect shape. They are all readable and will provide excellent information. Some of them have address labels on them and a few have torn covers. If you are not satisfied just send them back and I will refund your money.

I haven’t bought or sold anything on these forums for a while but I do buy on occasion from eBay under the name rnpollard. Retired US Army First Sergeant, I won’t do you wrong. I accept PayPal.

I am open to offers and if they don’t sell here I will try a gun show that is scheduled for the area in March. I am not really interested in trades unless it is a great deal on something that I could readily sell for the cash I need.

I will ship these anyway you’d like me to for the actual cost of shipping. Depending on what you buy I may pick up some of the shipping costs.

Bob Terzuola’s Book “The Tactical Folding Knife”$ 9.00 Deal Pending

American Survival Magazines $2.00 each
2000 - 4,6,9
2001 - 1 (Renamed Self Reliance)

Guns & Ammo Combat Knives Special Magazine $ 1.00

Combat Handguns Magazines $ 1.00 Each
1996 – 5
1999 – 12
2000 – 2,5,6,8,9,11
2001 – 2,3,5,6,8,9,11,12
2002 – 2,3,5,6,8,9,11,12
2003 – 2,3,5,6,8,9
2004 – 3,5,6

Tactical Knives Magazines ALL GONE!!! Thanks Jim!!!

Glock Autopistols Magazines $2.00 Each

American Handgunner Magazines $ 1.00 Each
2000 - September/October, November/December
2001 – May/June, July/August, September/October
2002 – March/April, September/October

I realize that shipping some of this stuff could be expensive. Feel free to make offers. I can package orders for shipping estimates and give you a quote on a "shipped" price.

Thanks,

Rick

Im interested in the "Fighting Knives" magazines. Offer sent via e-mail.

Win

RN, from one old retired 1SG to another, good luck on the sale. Hope it works out with your dog.

Hey Win, if you get Sep 93 Fighting Knives, frame it:)

Thanks Kit! They removed a tumor from her nose (and most of her nose as well unfortunately) but 3 weeks or so after the surgery her tail is wagging just like it used to. Like my wife says, "She doesn't care what she looks like."

Have a great day!

Rick

Rick, replied to your Email , thanks.

Kit, I'll have to check that cover out. I, just finished moving and I had the Sept 91 on my desk. A most unusual Carson!

Win

Win, I messed up. It was Sep 91. Yea. Frame that one.

Rick, I'm big in to Rottweillers. Lost one awhile back. Broke my heart. Sure hope yours makes it and smiles at you again.

As a boy I always had a dog and as young Soldier I worked Military Police Working Dogs, they've always been a part of my life. So as a father I decided that I wanted dogs as family pets. The two mutts that I currently have got my family through some tough times. A 2 year period when I finished my career away from home and my transition from Soldier to retire Soldier. There were a lot of people who thought we were crazy to spend $2k plus on a dog. It was just the right thing to do.

The attached picture is a little graphic. It was taken a week or so after surgery. She is 3 weeks post op now and is doing much better.

The other day I was checking my email and saw that I got a PayPal payment. I didn't recognize the name and wondered if I'd screwed up and committed to selling something and then didn't remember it. Turns out it was a fellow BF "Forumite" who loved dogs and wanted to help. Pretty cool huh? He said to send him what I had that was worth the $. I hooked him up and left it all with a good feeling.

Take care,

Rick

caine said:
you a retired 1st sgt or still active?
im at ft benning

I am fortunate enough to work for a contractor at Benning providing Force Protection. I absolutely love being back in the Army Community and at the Home of the Infantry!

Thanks for the magazines and book. They were all in good shape and the shipping was quick. Good luck with your dog.

I've deleted all of the items that are gone. I think I have someone mailing a money order for the Bob T book.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased items from this "yard sale". Our dog had her stitches removed and is doing very well.

I can put about 30 magazines in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. They cost about $8.00 to ship. So I will split that with anyone buying in quantity.

Thanks!!!

Rick,

Thanks for the magazines. Glad the pup is feeling better.
Kit, that dagger is amazing! The magazine is still nearby.

Win

All the TK Magazines that are left for $50 shipped!!!

All the Combat Handguns Magazines for $35 shipped!!!

Feel free to make offers on other combinations!

Thanks,

Rick

Remaining TK issues for $40 Shipped!

Combat Handguns for $27 shipped.

Feel free to make offers on other combinations.

Can you let me know which TK issues you have left? If I don't have 'em, I'll take 'em all! And, from one dog-lover to another, I am glad to hear you pup is doing well. I know how expensive they can get! Thank you sir! Jim Falor Oorah! (It's a Marine Corps thing! ;-)

Back