• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fight'n Rooster Captain's Rooster Swell Center Whittler Pearl--Reduced again to $45

From my collection. Mint Mother of Pearl 3 1/8" tapered backspring swell center whittler with the highly collectable "Captain's Rooster" etch.

Mint condition. Pearl has good color, but I can't capture it--it's there though! Nice, pinks, blues, greens, reds. I just can't get it to show up.

Nice walk and talk on all blades. Neat, stylized small clip, pen and Master Clip Blade.

Fight'n Rooster Celebrated stamp. Solingen Germany. A rare little whittler--I believe only 100 were made.

$75 shipped in the U.S.A Paypal only--No e-checks.

First one to definitively say they'll take it gets it whether by email, post or PM. Please contact me with your intentions--don't ask me to contact you if you don't have contact info available.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

Last edited:
One and only reduction to $65 same terms as above. Come on guys, a pearl whittler for $65!!!

I'll take it @$45 shipped. Thanks and e-mail on the way for PP info.

Andrew

Back