• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

File Guides..$21 Shipped TYD

jll346

Knife maker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have about 30 guides left and need to get rid of them. I am asking $21 per guide shipped 2-3 Day Priority Mail in Con-US ONLY. If you would like more than one, each additional guide would be $16. If interested just make payment thru Paypal and I will get it shipped asap. Paypal address is jimlevite@hotmail.com.

POST CLOSED

Just wondering if you have a picture of one or at least a drawing of the design?

I can not repost the picture on this thread because it is already on my original thread. Just scroll down a few threads to my original listing for the picture. Thanks....Jim

Shipped upon payment 2-3 Day Priority Mail in Con-US.

I can not repost the picture on this thread because it is already on my original thread. Just scroll down a few threads to my original listing for the picture. Thanks....Jim

Simply copy/paste the properties of the pic in the original thread and add the IMG tags.

attachment.php

Thanks Ken! Not too computer savy.

to the top

Back